What do you usually eat in a day?

Breakfast:
- 2 slices of ezekiel bread with half of a banana and peanut butter on top.
- 2 tbs of soy creamer and coffee
Lunch:
-Yellow curry lentils with brown rice and avocado
Snack:
-2 enjoy life chocolate chip vegan cookies
- Orange
Dinner:
- Grilled chicken breast
- Quinoa with corn
- Mixed salad

0|0
7|2

What Guys Said 2

• 3 extra large eggs over easy fried in bacon grease, half lb of bacon, half a dozen sausage links, 3 cups of diced potatoes, 3 slices of either multi grain or rye bread toasted, a pint of almond milk, either a couple bananas, apples or pears.

I love soup and sandwich, so I usually have 2 sandwiches of pastrami on rye, piled high with melted swiss cheese, sauerkraut and lots of mustard with a bowl of vegetable soup and crackers. Some butter cookies afterwards.

Snack time would be mixed nuts or cut up cucumber/tomato with salt and pepper

Dinner could be anything, today I might bbq some chicken or make pasta, haven't decided but if I bbq chicken I will eat about 6 drumsticks, red skin potatoes, steamed broccoli and salad consisting of leaf lettuce, tomato, cucumber, bell peppers.

If I eat again it would probably be more mixed nuts or right now pumpkin seeds.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Huh... I usually just eat dinner and ice cream... That pretty much it 🤔 Sometimes I won't eat anything at all in a day

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a typical daily menu, but yesterday (kind of embarrassing once i write this out)

Breakfast
    -Bowl of oatmeal
    -Cup of Fruit
    -Marionberry Greek Yogurt
    -Strawberry Poptart
    -Twix

Lunch
    -2 chilidogs
    -Venti Vanilla Latte

Dinner
    -2 pieces of pepperoni pizza
    -5 cups of 2% milk
    -Spinach/Chicken salad with honey mustard dressing
    -Watermelon
    -Chocolate milkshake

0|0
    0|0
    • 22d

I wish I let myself eat all that lol I love sweets.

• 22d

Well, i eat a lot. I actually eat more than my boyfriend, he says i have hollow legs in which to put all the food. I don't think about it too much, but when i write it out here, it makes me think i eat way too much.

• I do intermittent fasting and only eat from 9pm to 12 am. I have one meal and it's whatever I like. I try to keep it under 700 calories though!

0|0
    0|0
    • 22d

Is it temporary to reach a goal weight?

• 22d

Yeah :) I'm not fat but I want to be skinnier haha! I don't have much to lose but I noticed that intermittent fasting is actually good because you don't feel hungry ^__^

• Am I the only person who doesn't painstakingly monitor their food or eats different things?

0|1
    0|0
    • 22d

Lol I do that so I won't overeat and i'm 5'10 133 ibs and trying to get to 120 ibs at least.

• Show All
    • 22d

I do eat though. never starved myself.

• 22d

It's something many suffer with... you should try and enjoy food and stop watching everything. It's possible to maintain or lose weight without being obsessive

• Breakfast: usually none. Sometimes an apple or a banana.

Lunch: a veggie sandwich, some more fruit or soup,

Dinner: pasta with veggies or veggie and tempeh stirfry over ramen.

Snacks: fruit and more fruit, pita and hummus, popcorn.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a typical set of things I normally eat. It changes drastically everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • i eat 2 times a day... whatever it comes my way

0|0
    0|0