Have you ever drunk your own piss?

You know, Bear Grylls style.
Have you ever drunk your own piss?

O. o

no I never have lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope and to be honest in most cases you wouldn't need to, it's actually pretty easy to find clean/fresh water if you know what to do or were to look. But in the case that I can't find some or don't have the materials to make what I need to catch it. I would drink it without hesitation.

Fun fact if your ever trapped in the desert, take off your shirt and piss on it then put it on your head, it will keep you from being cooked alive by the sun and help prevent dehydration another thing I learned from Bear.

But if I'm trapped in the wild I'd rather live then die so I'll eat bugs and insects and rink my own piss if that's what it takes to get the strength to hunt bigger game and survive ^^.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 33

• Yes. One day I was too lazy to get up and grab some water, so I decided to pee in my mouth.

• Bear Grills was a scam. He had a crew with supplies with him all the time. He was never really alone.

And no I have not drunk piss.

• Not me personally but I know someone who has...

• I thought you was taking a break until December..

• Once when I was 6 years old and was EXTREMELY STUPID AND EXTREMELY CURIOUS

• Drinking your piss is among the worst things you can do in a survival situation.
    And no, I never had my own piss.

• I have heard of some people doing it as a health kick thing but I never have

• The hand over the piss one is great.

• I have done it just once to see how it tastes when it is fresh. I didn't feel bad about it.

• Hmmmm

• Hahah eeww I would never.

• God, I hope not!!!

• nope, and never want to. and yeah i have seen this guy on tv, drinking his own piss

• No. -- --

• No... Do I even want to know what brought this question about?🤔😱

• Nope
    Not yet
    But I'd if it's for survival like B. G. 😂
    Ewwwwww

• Nope, I'll stick with fresh water, tea and frappuccino as my associated beverages. Have you?

• No I haven't and hopefully don't plan on it.

• No, I heard in china they do at least i seen it on some tv show :D Of course not everyone in china. :d Maybe it was only one crazy guy

• Lol.. nah but If I be in situation like Bear Gryls one day I'll do.

• yeah... it was found out that the show is fake... which is pretty much all tv.

• I should clarify. I remember once I actually did it. It was 10 years ago and I was pissing in the bush then I lost my balance and when I moved my leg my pants went up folding my thing up. it actually shot up and sprayed my top lip. A LOT. It was awfully strong but everyone laughs when I tell the story at a campfire. haha

• Ewwwwww, Hell no.

• No I never have. Have you?

• no, no need yet

• Not unless you're Bear Grylls

• No not mine but I kind of with female friends etc.

• Noo and you @luci92

• wtf fam?

• Done it, it is not fun, but it will keep you alive. The worst part is that you really need to drink it pretty fresh. otherwise it builds up too much ammonia.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 11