Which of the two burger fast food place do you prefer more, In-N-Out or Five Guys?

This is a tough one for me. I like both of their burgers.

• In-N-OutWhich of the two burger fast food place do you prefer more, In-N-Out or Five Guys?
  • Five GuysWhich of the two burger fast food place do you prefer more, In-N-Out or Five Guys?
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish In-N-Out was on the east coast... 😫 Animal-style burgers and fries! So friggin good.

What Girls Said 4

• I have both in my town, and tbh I like 5 guys more. In-N-Out feels healthier, but 5 Guys tastes better. They also give you a shit ton of fries. In-N-Out keeps their fries unsalted and not crunchy.

• Five Guys.

• I do not have In-N-Out lol

• None

What Guys Said 4

• I've never tried the other one, so 5 Guys is my favorite.

• lol i would be so happy if we had either of those in my country xD we only have mc donalds, burger king, subway and KFC.

• In our town we have only Five Guys, but they are ridiculously expensive. There are some much better and cheaper options than Five Guys.

• Most people on the east coast has never even heard of In-N-Out.

• 19d

Except Five Guys' headquarter is in the South (Virginia).

• 19d

So, there is like no In-N-Out burgers on the east coast.