Do you actually like sushi, or you eat it in order to say "I ate sushi"?

I think it's more like the second. It's really gross, but I guess those who eat it, they eat it just in order to consider themselves "in".

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried it so I could say I tried it -lol. not for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yuck, Sushi, it just taste like raw fish to me, some people don't like it but pretend to do be accepted by this new hipster fad

What Girls Said 21

• I like sushi to an extent. I prefer the types of sushi that are smothered in sauces like spicy mayo or unagi sauce with crunchy tempura batter just cause those are the ones that really give a lot of flavor. The other ones are just plain boring to eat.

I wouldn't be able to eat sushi everyday, though. I'd be sick of it if I had it 2 meals in a row.

I think the reason why a lot of people say that they like it has to do with its presentation and just how overall interesting it is. It's somewhat of a fancy, yet affordable type of ethnic food.

• <3 <3 <3 @BeerFarts totally just eats it because he wants to say he ate it.

For me, personally, I prefer nigiri or sashimi.

Eel, Salmon, Tuna, and Squid Nigiri. <- Now I'm hungry...

• Sushi is just a regular part of my diet, having lived and worked in Japan. You can get crappy sushi or you can get really delicious sushi. It never really occurred to me that eating sushi was a symbol of affluence or being cool or anything.

• It's alright, but I not worth the money I think.
    I spend a few months traveling through asia and I def prefer western food

• I absolutly love sushi. But only veggie sushi lol.

• I love sushi and sashimi. It's delicious.

• Love it

• Lol wth Sushi & Poke are the best thing ever! I love plain Sashimi best though

• Hmm.. i wasn't telling people i ate sushi when i was eating it 4 times a week. To me sushi is like water. I dont just go out to eat sushi bc its exotic or cool. I eat it bc i legit love it. I actually nevver go out to eat it. I just pick it up and eat it at home

• Sushi is the best, i love it, i could live off it.

• No way, lol. Sushi is my favorite food!! I can't think of anything tastier.
    I'm dead serious, haha. In all my posts about food, I express my love for sushi. I would have it everyday if it wasn't so expensive.

• I like it.
    But only veggie roll and sushi roll. I rarely announce it if I am eating sushi or not

• Sushi is good just have to find the right kind anyway

• I've never tried it, but i want to to see what's the big deal lol

• Sushi's my favorite food. I genuinely like it

• I don't like sushi. 🍣😝

• I used to love sushi.

• I like to eat sushi period. Doesn't matter how

• I've never eaten it (even though I've cooked it) and have no plans to do so either.

• I make sushi with leftover rice and vegetables. Any fool can roll shit up in seaweed.

• I am not crazy about sushi nor do I act like I am crazy about it. I want pizza. I'd get married to pizza if I could.
    I always crave pizza. I'd eat pizza all day every day. But I'd rather not end up a fat-ass, so I have to keep control of my gluttony ;_;.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c854fdce31.jpg

What Guys Said 11

• Why is it gross? You know that "sushi" is just the name for that variety of cooked, vinegared rice, right? You don't like rice? Or you don't like vinegar? There are things which sushi can go quite well with- plenty of other things if you're not into raw fish.

• 19d

Well I bought what we would call "super-market sushi" out of curiosity. It was gross. Don't know the variety of it.

• 19d

Well, haven't you ever bought supermarket ready-made meals like curries? Of course they're gross- that's what the supermarket-bought varieties of oriental foods are ALWAYS like.

• yes i like sushi. didn't really like it much at first and wouldn't eat anything outside of a california roll. but have since ventured into other varieties of sushi

• Love the troll logic there.

• sushi is ok but far away from being my favourite. I ate some 2 or 3 weeks ago but that was more of an exception

• Meh. I've been eating sushi way before it was "in".

To me, they are an essential food group. So much so that I will no longer date a girl that doesn't like sushi.

• I think it's delicious :)

• I fuckin LOVE sushi, there's SO many different varieties. It's super good.

• I actually do like it - well, certain kinds at least.

• I don't trust it

• I eat it just to fit in.

• Nah never ate that shi'