Do you think vegans and vegetarians tend to look younger?

• Yes
    6% (1)6% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • No
    94% (17)94% (16)94% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• We're generally healthier.
    So, over the long run, probably.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• As a group, yes. But not necessarily because they are vegetarian. Vegetarian alone will not make them more healthy, and can even seriously harm their health. Health is about the overall diet. A meat eater can eat MUCH more healthy than a vegan.

The only reason I think vegetarians are more healthy as a group is because they are more likely to pay more attention to their overall diet. They might be more likely to pay more attention to other aspects of their health.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly, but their farts smell worse ^.^

I'm only kidding. I don't think that there is any real correlation between youthful looks and being vegan or vegetarian. Being healthy in general and looking after your skin, combined with good genetics and living in a moderate climate, not to mention being happy, those are the ingredients for remaining youthful.

0|0
    0|0
  • ---No---

0|0
    0|0
  • No, my uncle is vegetarian and over ten years younger than my mom yet looks way older

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea how would I know if they were a vegetarian or not just by looking at them?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• nah I am not vegan and I look 15 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, no

0|0
    0|0
  • No quite the opposite. They usually look lifeless

1|0
    0|0
  • no but our guts probably do

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been a vegetarian for the past 14 years and people usually think I'm older than my 30 yo sister. So, nope, we do not tend to look younger.

0|0
    0|0
    • 17d

Maybe the lack of animal protein in my diet has made me age faster than omnivores.

• No I don't.

0|0
    0|0