How many of you, drink diet soda instead of normal one? And why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't drink soda very often, but when I do I get the normal one. I don't like the flavor of diet sodas.

My mom drinks Diet Coke because she likes the taste better than regular Coke. Plus I think it's low calories or something. Not sure...

Most Helpful Guy

• At one point, I drank an average of 3 sodas a night. That was more than 10 years ago. I no longer drink soda at all - certainly not on a constant basis as I used to.

• 13d

Thanks very much for MHGO. It didn't matter to me if it was diet or not.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't touch anything diet. If i felt like a soda, I would have mountain dew and that's it

• I used to drink diet soda but I didn't like it at all, so now I only drink the normal one.

• Diet Coke... no calories

• Fuck no am I putting aspartame in my body

• 18d

In these days there are more sweeteners than aspartame.

• 13d

@JustCallMeLeon Are you telling me the FDA (in the US) is a corporation?

• 13d

@chrisbigman No. Hmmm. Kinda lost it between words. Sorry. English is not my native language. Its more like an organization founded by the country to protect its people. doesn't profit though.

What Guys Said 7

• I rarely drink soda. I prefer NA beer

• i only drink soda on special ocasions xD honestly i couldn´t even tell if you handed me the diet one or the regular, if i didn´t look at the label ^^

• I usually don't drink soda but when i do it's either cherry coke, sprite, or diet coke. I just prefer the flavor of diet coke over regular. Diet cherry/sprite is too flat for my liking.

• I rarely drink carbonated drinks but when i do i prefer diet. I dont like the sticky feeling on my teeth from all that sugar.

• 18d

Nice article. But its only an article with lots of "mays" and "maybes". Im not against of course. Anyways basically almost EVERYTHING you buy at the store has artificial sweeteners in it. Since FDA approves and i have a soda once a month (or less) im ok. Minimum quantities here.

• i dont drink any kind of soda

• I drink water, orange juice, milk and alcohol. Coke and the rest are cancer and diabetes in a can.

• I dont drink soda.