Which of the following global burger fast food chains do you prefer the most?

The only few of these chain I really ever eat (which is rare) is either Burger King, Jack in the Box or Carls Jr. The rest, I either find disgusting or just never tried out once in my life.

• McDonaldsWhich of the following global burger fast food chains do you prefer the most?
  • Burger KingWhich of the following global burger fast food chains do you prefer the most?
  • Jack In the BoxWhich of the following global burger fast food chains do you prefer the most?
  • Wendy'sWhich of the following global burger fast food chains do you prefer the most?
  • Sonic Drive-InWhich of the following global burger fast food chains do you prefer the most?
  • Carl's JrWhich of the following global burger fast food chains do you prefer the most?
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• In n out

What Girls Said 5

• Burger King I guess.
    The works is the best though.

• I don't do fast food.

• Burger King - i like their original chicken sandwich

• To be honest, none of them. Fast food disgusts me and doesn't even taste good, I don't understand why so many people like it. I'll only choose McDonald's because I like their fries, that's it haha

• 14d

Fast foods aren't exactly my favorite places but I mainly eat them when I'm either in a hurry or just flat out broke and can't afford healthier foods/groceries from the organic grocery store a couple of blocks away from my house.

• McDonalds even if I don't eat it so much because it makes me fat.

What Guys Said 3

• I would have to say Burger King because they put that artificial smoke in their meat to make it taste like it was cooked on the backyard grill. The thing is, it actually tastes kind of accurate in terms of the ratio of smoke and what not. Plus, when I visit Australia, in the south end the Burger King out there (Hungry Jacks) puts pickled beets on their burgers. For a while, I would buy canned beets to try to mimic the same thing back at home, but I think I just liked having really purple things on my food.

• I like Wendy's and Arby's the best... and Taco Bell every now and then, too.

• Burger King is the only fast food I eat, and I rarely eat it.

• 14d

Usually the best burger fast food places are the ones that either aren't global (or hell, not even common in the east or west coast of the US) or as corporate as Micky Ds (or any of these chains mentioned in my poll). In-N-Out is pretty good example of what I'm talking about.