Can you please give me healthy plant based diet ideas for clear soup with this vegetables?

I have frozen zucchini, frozen broccoli, frozen eggplant, frozen spinach and bok choy and would love a plant based healthy soup recipe. I don't know how to cook
Thank You

What Guys Said 2

• Pick out whatever veggies you want to use. I would save the bok choy to sautée on it's own. It's flavour is too delicate for soup.
    Chop an onion, clove or 2 of garlic, a couple of celery sticks, and a carrot, doesn't have to be too fine unless you want a brothy kind of soup. I prefer creamy. At this point I also crush some fennel seeds.
    I put the crushed seeds into a pot and toast them on low to medium low heat.. The aroma will tell you when they're done. By now the pan should be hot enough for the oil but you can test with a drop of water. It should sizzles on contact. Add a tablespoon (more or less depending on how much soup you're making. Less is better than too much as you can always add more) of vegetable oil, canola is good and wait for the oil to heat. When it shimmers when you tilt the pan a bit it's ready. Add the carrot, celery and onion. Let them get started before you add the garlic and let them sweat over a medium to medium low heat. Maybe 10 or 15 minutes or until the onions are a bit translucent. Doesn't hurt if they brown a bit, it adds to the flavour. You can throw in a knob of butter as well. While that's going on get your vegetable stock ready. For me the only important thing here is that it must be low salt. Nothing to do with health, it's the only way to control your seasoning. You can buy ready to pour or in a cube or powder that you prepare by dissolving boiling water. You should also be chopping your veggies, again it doesn't have to be too fine.
    Add stock, a bay leaf or 2, maybe thyme, oregano, or an herb mix, like herbes de Provence, add veggies. For a non dairy creamy soup a peeled and chopped potato. Bring all to boil, reduce heat an let simmer till veggies ready. Test softness with a sharp knife. Taste and add salt & pepper to taste. I usually add a dash or 2 of cayenne for a touch of heat.
    Here is where it gets creamy. I purée with a food processor or hand blender. I find it's too thick, add more stock, salt & pepper. If I haven't put in the potato I add some table cream here. Serve and enjoy. To be fancy, garnish with chopped parsley, coriander or chives.
    Let us know how you get on.

• you can boil broccoli and patato and thn mash them

What Girls Said 2

• Do you have onions and garlic? What about a vegetable broth/stock/bouillon maybe?

• ı just mix lots of veg. and boil them

• 14d

do you just put it i water and boil. no seasoning or anything?