Root beer 🍻? Yay or nay?

Root beer 🍻? Yay or nay?
You like the taste?

• Yay
  • Nay
  • Never had it
12d to those who never heard of it. its not actually beer or alcoholic. its just a sweet tasting soda

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• 0|0
  • Yess

• sometimes, there is actually a root beer store near my house with over 150 types of root beer, I've never actually seen anyone in it, that can't be a good business idea.

I will occasionally drink an A&W, and there is a root beer diner close by that i soometimes eat at because they have really really unhealthy but fantastic food, i'll go there sometimes and have some root beer and grossly unhealthy dinners.

• 12d

I'd love to see that store!

• 12d

I've been curious about it, just because im wondering how they stay in business, crunched into a little office building thing, tiny little store

• I've had it once. I don't mind it, it's ok, but not something i'd pick if i had others to choose from

• 12d

*forces you to drink it and like it* :P

• 12d

I do like it, but it's not like it's my favourite lol If there was some in the fridge or i'm at friends house and they had that to drink sure XD

• I don't think I've ever had it.

• With ice cream floating in it! But I prefer cream soda.

• I think IBC and some of the root beers that the local Mexican restaurants make is the best root beer.

• I live in England and it's not widely available here... I tried A&W root beer a few years ago at a party and thought it was disgusting, but recently I found Boylan All Natural Root Beer and loved that! I'm not really able to drink a lot of high sugar drinks in one go, but i did enjoy what i had :)

• 12d

i live in the UK aswell. is root beer the same as ginger beer, or are they different things?

• 11d

@meatballs21 germoline? really? I mean that shit smells kind of good, but i bet it tastes like ass.

• 11d

@Death_of_rats Yup... I had one co-worker who liked it so I would buy a pack of Carter's Root Beer from ASDA and bring it in for her, other people wanted to try it and that was the consensus: Germoline. Fair enough, I guess, I can't even begin to describe how awful I thought Dandelion and Burdock was...

• It's my favorite soda :D !!!

• I love rootbeer

• Yay yay yay

• What do you mean by root beer?

• 12d

never had it huh? its a sweet non alcoholic drink. usually caffeinated like a soda

• 12d

lol. just a sweet tasting soda

• 12d

okii fine lol

• I do. I like it better than beer

• Yummy! so good. Taste like medicine if it's not cold though

• Yay I love root beer (:

• It's in the middle for me I drink it once in a while only

• I can't drink the stuff. It makes me hiccup something terrible.

• I love root beer

• I don't think I've tried it

What Guys Said 10

• Eh - I drink any beer so long as it's drinkable. I don't differentiate between them so I dunno if I have actually tried this.

• I love root beer, I like the original kind a bit better though it's made from a specific kind of root.

• Love it! And 'hard' root beer is now a thing, too, for those who like some alcohol. I recommend 'Crazy Uncle', it tastes just like normal root beer.

• I dig root beer! :)

• i never drank beer before.

• I dunno how it tastes..

Its American thang.. D;

• No, I hate the taste of root beer.

• I like root beer.

• It's good

• Yes I love the taste of root beer