Girls, do you have cravings when you PMS? What do you usually crave?

I'm craving sushi right now T_T It's random I'm not even that much of a sushi fan! And chocolate :'(

What do you usually crave?

2|0

What Girls Said 27

• I always have cravings 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • pickles, teryaki sticks , loads of oreo ice cream, hate to admit it but i like seeing pictures of naked guys the most when i'm on my period till the point where i obsess over it. hot fries, fries, chicken strips, chocolate, eroticas and cute guys in boybands.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't even want to know. There should be a warning label a week before and during the week of my period.

I get crazy emotional, moody, bitchy, I eat everything and crave ice cream and chocolate and cheesy stuff. I'm literally a monster lmao.

1|0
    0|0
    • 15d

Haha omg I feel you </3 I don't get bitchy but I get lazy and emotional, and I want food so much, I feel like crying because it's night and everything is closed here at night :'(

• 15d

Awww lol I feel you.. Is there nothing at all for you to munch on? I'm just finishing my time up so I should go back to being a normal human being soon. 🙂😂

• 15d

Haha nothing. my fridge is empty xD I only have eggs and green beans lmao! :'( I leave it the emptiest possible so I don't end up eating a lot because I'm dieting haha
      But now I regret it </3
      Ohhh lucky haha the storm is almost over for you !! :p

• two things... chocolate and steak

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm on my period right now and I could use some chocolate right now. I don't think that counts because I crave chocolate all the time. I also want potato chips and carb foods. I get agitated, emotional, moody, and really lazy. One time on my period, I cried because I saw a puppy. I think that represents me on my period perfectly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

But I do know that I lose my appetite for the traditional food that includes curry or etc due to the oil.

I tend to go for food that is light/ isn't complicated during that time because somehow that relaxes me/ esp if I have pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always crave mint chocolate chip ice cream, which is lucky since it's my favourite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate omgg

1|0
    0|0
  • I always don't have bad PMS, when I do I crave chocolates and really spicier food than I usually have.
    Also I feel cranky and feel like crying for no reason😷

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate, how stereotypical. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Pasta! With butter and salt and Parmesan cheese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually chocolate and other sweet things.

0|0
    0|0
  • White carby food - bread, potato, pasta with no veg at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have cravings while on the monthly curse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get any mood changes but I do get the most agonizing cramps before and during it. I crave chocolate and spicy stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get cravings

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate and Chocolate shakes.. LOL! :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet and salty mostly pizza, chips, chocolate and ice cream... It sucks because then all the sodium makes me all bloated :(

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of the time I really do crave chocolate

0|0
    0|1
  • Chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm craving a flat stomach atm

0|0
    0|0
  • I crave lemon and chili