Do you eat healthy?

Healthy = organic, lean proteins, dark leafy greens, no fried food ( exept like fries once or twice a month).

• I do not eat healthy.
  • I try to eat healthy
  • I eat healthy
    Vote C
  • I am obsessed w eating healthy
    Vote D

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 17

• i try man. i try. yes i do.

• I say I don't eat healthy because while I'm not shoveling junk food into my mouth, I don't eat vegetables lmao. I love meat and fruit and bread though.

• Not obsessed. I don't get bent out of shape over a bit of animal fat and I can't live without butter. Green leafy veggies for sure but not exclusively. Lots of variety there. You don't mention non-tropical fruits or whole grains. Both important.
    Agree about fries, way better than anything and everything sugary.

• I don't really pay attention to whether I eat healthy or not. I eat what I like to eat the moment, I believe that's best, because your body tells you what it needs.
    But I never want to eat something which is unhealthy, I don't find it tasty really.. lol (except fries and burgers sometimes)

• Yeah, I would say that I do 80% of the time. My cheat day is on Saturday since that's the day I'm most likely to go out and have fun :)

• I watch my caloric intake and focus on protein. That't the extent of my healthy eating but it's working so i'm going to keep doing it.

• Nope. Im currently bulking. Gimme those caloriessssssss!!!

• I think I eat healthy, high in protein and nutritous. Haven't had fast food in 7-8 years and don't drink soda.

• nope, should change it

• I try, but am clearly failing... (I have a huge sweet tooth. lol)

• Not even close. Pretty much living off burgers and beer right now.

• 4d

Oh, thats unfortunate. Does that make you feel weak/tired and dehydrated?

• *Cough cough try cough cough*

• yeah i try to

• Yes. I think it's important to get good nutrition.

• i don't really care so I eat whenever or whatever the fuck I want or not at all

• i try but i just can't do it captain i dont have the power

• organic and healthy are not synonymous. also veggies ftw

• 4d

How can it not? You are what you eat and last time i checked, poison is bad for ya!

• 4d

So at what point of time during the development of our civilisation did farm grown food become poison?

• 3d

Research, just research... really. Thats tooo much to type!!

What Girls Said 8

• So there's only one kind of healthy now? :P

I eat healthy in general, though not all of my food is certified organic. I have my treats at the end of the week, say on Friday. According to my doctor I'm in good health.

• I am trying... I eat organic food. I love fruits and vegetables. My biggest flaw is I really love biscuits 🙈 I eat them or other sweets like once a week or two...

• Majority of the time i eat healthy.
    Occasionally I'll have bad food haha

• Most times I do yes.

• No I don't

• Organic and vegan.

• I eat healthy?

• i try to eat healthy.. but sometimes unhealthy food is irresistible..