How do you make your hot chocolate?

If you even like it

Also, check out my hot chocolate art.
It's a dead tree in the middle of winter.
How do you make your hot chocolate?
Also, do you have any speshial recipes to make delicious hot chocolate?

• from a packet
  • from cocoa powder
  • from legit chocolate
  • [insert overused line about drinking only the fresh blood of one's enemies.]
  • dont drink hot chocolate unless someone hands it to me
  • that hot chocolate art is amazeballs.
5d Ty everyone, I've got some new variations to try now.

Most Helpful Guy

• With Cadbury's instant hot chocolate powder , add a little splash of milk and one square of dark chocolate.
    Blitz.
    Best enjoyed with a big bag of Rocky Mountain marshmallows.

• 5d

Do you actually blitz your hot chocolate, chef Ramsey?

• 5d

HAHA! LOL
      I didn't realize people actually know where that came from.
      Also yes. Just to make sure the square of dark chocolate is pulverized with there's this... frothy finish.

• 3d

Thanks for the MHG

Most Helpful Girl

• I use a milk frother and pour half the contents of Cadbury hot chocolate powder in a bucket and drink from the bucket, with a bag of marshmallows :D can't forget marshmallowwwwsss

What Guys Said 6

• That saucer tho... SO old school! 😂

I make it with Belgian chocolate powder (because I love dark chocolate) part full milk and part single cream. If I'm making it for the girlfriend, I'll shave some actual chocolate flakes on top of it too.

• 5d

Lol, shit, boyfrand is so fancy!

Belgium hot cocoa sounds good. Maybe I should try dark chocolate too because I'm not really a fan of chocolate at all, its too sweet and... chocolaty. If only I wasn't so sore about the world cup still rofl.

And that dish is like an heirloom rofl. Every Chinese family has one, it's what connects us all together as one peoples.

• 5d

Yeaaap, and it's sole purpose was to collect fish or chicken bones. That kitchen table Lino is also scarily recognisable haha, true Asian sista 👊

Def give Belgian chocolate a try though, in general it's far less sweet than Swiss, American or English. If you want to jazz it up, add some Tia Maria into hot chocolate... hnnnnng.

• I can't remember ever really making my own hot chocolate.. I usually buy it from some place.

The Spanish Conquistadors considered hot chocolate the drink of the gods when they went to South America. Fun fact.

• Step 1. Rip open packet
    Step 2. Pour in mug
    Step 3. Add boiling water
    Step 4. Stir
    Step 5. Burn my tongue

• 1) Read instructions
    2) Add expected quantity of water
    3) triple quantity of expected coco powder
    4) Splash of vanilla extract
    5) Mini marshmallows to top it off

Bon App├ętit

• I heat milk up in the microwave, then add a hot coco packet, then marshmallows

• Amazeballs hah! I'm using that.

What Girls Said 11

• If I make it myself I tend to use the "After eight" instant hot chocolate powder, add more of a mint flavored syrup and a bunch of marshmallows or whippy topping.

Yes, whippy topping. Part of me will NEVER stop being a child.

• I have Swiss cocoa powder (the best) that I stir into hot milk & add one or two marshmallows on top of that.

• I say "venti hot chocolate", then the heavens call my name and i find it sitting on the end of the counter

Nice dead tree by the way

• 8d

Ty. I worked really hard on it, to capture the likeness.

• 8d

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhshhhiiiiiiiiitttttttttt
      What if this is like some... trelawney-esque tea cup divination. But with hot chocolate.
      Good thing I didn't see a shaggy black dog or anything.

• 8d

i wouldn't take a dead tree to be a sign of anything postive, unless you are in need of firewood or something

• I use a certain brand of powdered chocolate mix, chocolate chips, instant coffee, milk and whipped cream.

• Melt down half a cup of chocolate in a separate pan heat 1 1/2 cup of milk, and combine the two.

• Milk in microwave for 2 min, add 20 chocolate melts (Cadbury button things) and stir hard 😍😍

• Don't make it very often so just from a packet.

• cocoa powder, sugar and cream ♡

• from a packet
    best hot chocolate i ever had was when i stirred in a Godiva truffle into hot milk

• From a packet or powder

• Cocoa powder, sometimes I use regular chocolate along with milk, a little honey & cinnamon. I love it.