Any healthy easy appetizers or dip recipes?

I need to bring to a family lunch something easy and I want to bring either a dip or an appetizer but so far I am clueless.

What Guys Said 4

• Carrot/ cucumber/ whole grain bread sticks and yogurt/mayo sauce.

• Nothing much wrong with store-bought hummus or baba ganoush with toasted pita chips.

• Try a salad with just lettuce and cucumbers with no dressing or anything else, that's really healthy

• cucumber slices dipped in spicy barbecue sauce

seriously

What Girls Said 2

• I love having Basil pesto dip. It's SOOOOO easy to make and really healthy AND delicious. Just buy some plain crackers to have them with
    All you need is
    -pine nuts (1/4 cups)
    -fresh basil leaves (1 ½ cups)
    -garlic cloves (just 2 cloves)
    -shredded parmesan (3/4 cups)
    -olive oil (extra virgin) *5 Tablespoons*

Just roast the pine nuts then chuck everything in a blender (except the olive oil) and whiz the whole thing up. When everything is all blended gradually add the olive oil while the blender is running and THAT'S IT!! lol it's soo easy.

You could do a platter. Just buy some twiggy's, kabanas, salami, olives, assortment of cheeses, plain crackers and nicely place them on a nice flat dish. Take some toothpicks so people can use those to pick all the bits and bobs with

• I can't really think of any healthy ones bc the really good ones have a lot of cheese, but look on Pinterest they have a lot of recipes