What is usually on the menu for your Christmas or Christmas Eve Dinner?

Usually here its either turkey or ham, stuffing, deviled eggs, some dessert, mashed potatoes, and maybe potato salad and rolls.

0|0
18|7

Most Helpful Girl

• The usual. Turkey, ham, cranberry sauce, gravy, mash potato, sweet mash potato, coleslaw, roast veggies.

This year my mum wants to have a bbq. She want's it more Cambodian traditional wise. So that's what we're doing :D

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So much food. We start we some deli meats (not the crappy ones, the good ones you can only find in Spain), some Spanish ham, cheese... then we have shrimps in some kind of special grandma sauce (one of the best foods I've ever had), then we have some seafood soup, and we end up with fish and "papas arrugadas con mojo" (Canarian potatoes basically xD).
    We also used to have clams, but now we don't anymore... they were delicious.

0|1
    0|0
Sponsored

What Girls Said 17

• Christmas Eve we go out for a curry usually... It'll be a couple of family members, including my parents, and a few of my parents' friends and I'll take my boyfriend and my best friend.

For Christmas dinner, it'll be turkey and beef for sure, maybe chicken if my dad wants to cook that too... Vegetables will be stuff like carrots, peas, roast potatoes, new potatoes, parsnips and there'll be pigs in blankets which'll be great. Dessert is generally chocolate cake.

0|1
    0|0
  • Crudités, cheese platter and mini quiches to start

Honey glazed ham, roast chicken and pork belly
    Roasted and steamed veg, potato salad, mango salad with fresh bread and gravy

Then pavlova, cream horns and Christmas pudding with a fruit platter

Then everyone can finally leave my home so I can sleep 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Yum, devilled eggs!

If you hand me a tin of sliced beetroot and a tin of pineapple, I will start hearing "it's beginning to look a bit like Christmas..": for some reason these ingredients are vital for Christmas lunch salads! Also coleslaw. And watermelon balls with mint

0|1
    0|0
  • ohh hell, i love deviled eggs... not the grocery store ones, the real homemade ones, hella good, im jealous.

No set meal here, just whatever.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ham and turkey for sure. Side dishes, appetizers, and desserts change every year.

0|1
    0|0
  • Christmas Eve: Pizza and pasta since no meat, sometimes calamari and shrimp.
    Christmas Day: Lasagna, Italian sausage, veal, lamb, etc...

0|1
    0|0
  • Ham, potatoes, green beans, rolls and sooooooo many cookies. We have a bunch to snack on for appetizers before dinner too

0|1
    0|0
  • Chick-fil-a trays 😆

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually turkey... and dressing (like stuffing but you don't cook it in the bird), and mashed potatoes. Anything else usually vareas.

0|1
    0|0
  • We always make lasagna

0|1
    0|0
  • ham
    ball of edam cheese
    glass noodle with shrimp
    purple yam
    fruit salad
    panettone

0|1
    0|0
  • Paella with a lot of seafood and ramen noodles with vegetables
    Now I'm very hungry

0|1
    0|0
  • turkey mash potatoes stuffing

0|1
    0|0
  • some really expensive shit
    ice.
    wow, a hearty meal right?

0|0
    0|1
  • Tamales :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • chicken

0|0
    0|0
  • although I'm not celebrating Christmas this year in the past always had chicken , pork baked potatoes , peas , carrots, green beans and gravy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I come from an Italian-Catholic family. On Christmas eve, we usually have

-linguini with clam sauce (and alfredo)
    -fillets
    -baccala
    -shrimp
    -other kinds of fish depending on what we're in the mood for
    -tons of desserts (cannolis, cake, cookies, chocolate)
    -fruit
    -no meat whatsoever on Christmas eve

Christmas day

-stracciatella soup
    -lamb
    -mashed potatoes
    -lasagna
    -ham
    -vegetables
    -salad
    -tons of different desserts
    -fruit

0|1
    0|0
  • Prime rib roast
    ham
    mashed potatoes
    macaroni and cheese
    broccoli cheese casserole
    candied yams

Desserts are usually a sweet potato pie, and peach cobbler

0|1
    0|0
  • gourmet or something. i dont know what its called but its one of these things were you have to fry your own meat in some oil.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is greece... Enormous amounts of food! Infinity!

0|1
    0|0
  • The only tradition we have is having my grandfather's eclairs for desert. They are amazing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, that changes. In general during winter, we eat warm and cozy foods

0|0
    0|0