Have you ever eaten raw eggs? or do you eat raw eggs?

i started eating raw eggs since yesterday, and i have to say, its more easy to eat then boiled eggs

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds interesting, never heard of it before only that you can buy egg yolk in bottles or cartons but thats about it.
    Is it drunk or mixed in something?

• i just crack an egg open and pour it into a glass and i drink it
      some people do mix it in some juices and some people mix it in protein shakes too

• @Decentguy Thanks for the MHO! And I tried eggs with a protein shake last week and was very unusual.. but would definitely give it another shot! :)

• My Pleasure!
      ahan, well thats good then! :)

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 17

• The only time i've eaten raw egg is when it's been mixed with soda water and sweetened milk. Otherwise, no, not on it's own

• I eat them from time to time, but not by themselves, usually served as part of a stone rice bowl.

• Never did but wouldn't mind trying.

• i don't eat eggs so no

• why you dont eat eggs?
      dont like the taste?

• i know some people who don't like seafood so i understand

• I have Kake Gohan sometimes so in that sense... but I'd never eat raw egg all on its own.

• Really? I eat cookie dough and the like when I'm baking, but never just raw eggs. Are they good?

• Not really
    Tried it once as dessert
    But never alone

• no n ı would never eat

• I used to drink egg white smoothies if that counts lol

• Sure.

• i hate that

• I've never eaten raw eggs. The closest I've come to that id not cooking my eggs all the way through

• Ewwwwwe no.

• Hell no. But I've seen my bro do it nd he was going to throw up

• Yeah I sometimes do, it's easier to mix with orange juice

• nah, i dont wanna get salmonella.

• Nope.

What Guys Said 17

• stream1.gifsoup.com/.../...y-drinks-raw-eggs-o.gif

I drank them before trying to be like Rocky.

• Yes, I've had raw eggs Rocky style before. I've also had raw goose eggs and caviar also. I'm trying to convince @smmyskittles to try them because she's missing out :)

• I've had caviar but don't like them. Let's forget that you're eating potential Nemo (s). v. v.

Can't really taste them, don't like the texture, or how they go everywhere in my mouth. <- No dirty jokes! :P BeerFarts can be a perv.

Will be trying Quail eggs soon though! Goose eggs? I hesitate.

• @Smmyskittles, of course! You muse try crickets and grasshoppers! One of these days, I'll send you a video of me munching on them! :p

• Fairly certain I've tried grasshoppers in high school. My biology teacher brought them in, chocolate covered.

XD I feel like this list is going to be gross from this point on. Not allowed to add without my approval!

• Nah man.. never tried it but I bet it tastes like shit ! I was hardly ever eating eggs before I was lifting, it was disgusting for me. But then I got used to it for gym and I still sometimes don't like its taste, I bet I'll vomit if I eat raw eggs lol.

• man its more easy to eat than boiled eggs believe me, just pour it into a glass and swallow it quickly, you won't even know the taste of it

• Yes, mixed with juice.

• I would highly advise agaisnt it now a days.

IT was alright to do that decades ago but now a days? Not a good idea from a health standpoint.

• why's that?

• Salmonella poisoning 4 out 5 eggs are contaminated with it. there are also other bacteria and contamination.

And if you get it there's a good chance you'll die if you don't get to a hospital in time.

• I usually put raw eggs in my smoothies, its good cause you can't taste it anyway and its a good way to get extra protein without cooking a whole new meal.
    Lol sometimes when i'm running late i legit put a 3 course meal worth of breakfast (of stuff that shouldn't be blendered) and blend the fuck outta it and have it at school, its a great way to get the carbs/protein you need without much effort lmao

• No offense, but that's nasty.

• No, and it sounds nauseating

• I have. mimicking rocky when I was trying to be a boxer. I don't recommend it, but these days it's safe. just get at least Grade AA eggs to be sure

• I put 3 eggs in a tea b4 and on the rice.

• I've had uncooked cookie dough so I guess

• In a malt, way back in high school to bring my weight up (a super high metabolism didn't help either)

• I have and taste didn't bother me but i recommend you cook them you will still gain the same nutritional value

• Noooooo I have never eaten it

• No. I dont trust em. Safer to eat em cooked.

• Yeah in protein shakes. Shit's nasty but oh well

• Many years ago I did for breakfast. I'd mix it with some OJ in a blender so it had a better texture.
    Now I just microwave them.