How to be able to consume more dairy products?

It seems that I can only eat a few things like ice cream and when dairy is used in a recipe rather than straight up milk, or sometimes even eating a slice of cheese doesn't seem to go well. I would actually like to consume more dairy products and was wondering how to do this without feeling unwell all the time?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I have lactose intolerance as well. I simply eat those products only at home. Like if I decide to stay in one night, sometimes I'll go nuts and eat a huge bowl of cereal! I'm talking HUGE bowl!

Most Helpful Girl

• drink 2 glasses of milk everyday- one in the morning the other one before sleep

eat a bowl of yoghurt

eat cheese on breakfast

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• By unwell what do you mean? You dont like the taste or your digestive track feels weird?

Yeah I can't seem to digest it really well and I'll feel bloated for the rest of the day.

You might me lactose intolerant. Try some lactose free and see how ti goes.

• Sounds like you have a lactose allergy which means you should be consuming less dairy, not more.

I know, but the thing is that I love the taste of dairy products... I guess I will have to look for alternatives

Yeah, there's lots of alternatives. Just gotta look them up and try them.

• try talking to your doctor or have some other dairy type foods and drinks like almond milk or soy milk

What Girls Said 5

• Either cut back and use soy or coconut products instead or try lacteze?
    Talk to your doctor about your intolerance though in case it's a severe reaction

• you might be intolerant to lactose

• I think you might be lactose intolerant. The same thing used to happen to me and i went to see a docter and found out that I was actually lactose intolerant.

• You probably have problems with lactose. Go to the doctor and see if they can give you something for it. I have friends that have the same problem. It's either medication or cutting back on dairy (they make awesome alternatives)

• Yogurt usually only has a small amount of lactose, as does cheese, so they shouldn't bother you much if you have them in small amounts.