Do you like yogurt? Whats ur way to enjoy it?

Personaly I love yogurt very much, and i think its perfect that eatting with nuts😍Do you like yogurt? Whats ur way to enjoy it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like greek yogurt, strawberry yogurt, peach yogurt, mango yogurt and all kinds of fruit yogurt. I like to enjoy it like a normal person.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like eating my plain vanilla yoghurt with a mixture of berries (blueberries/raspberries/strawberries and sometimes blackberries) if they're not too expensive

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• yogurt is awesome. I eat it how it is. sometimes I'll sit down and eat an entire quart tub of it. god damn I love yogurt

• I like mine in fruit smoothies. :)

• I make smoothies with Greek Yoghurt, strawberries, banana, a sprinkle of cinammon, a spoonful of sugar substitute and sometimes a drizzle of cream for a luxury edge ^.^

• Strawberry yogurt and nuts!

• yeah i do, but i eat normal kind of yogurt not any flavored

• I just eat it

• I have to eat yogurt since I was a kid. I never liked it even if my parents told me to eat it. So I had to add sugar in order to tolerate it.

What Girls Said 8