How would you react if you were at a friends place for holiday dinner and they served Tofurky instead of actual turkey?

How would you react if you were at a friends place for holiday dinner and they served Tofurky instead of actual turkey?

• I'd eat it gladly, Tofurky is good
    42%(13)28%(16)Vote12%(3)
  • I'd try it out but rather have real turkey
    32%(10)30%(17)Vote27%(7)
  • I'd gtfo immediately
    6%(2)12%(7)Vote19%(5)
  • I'd just not have it and eat everything else
    16%(5)23%(13)Vote31%(8)
  • Other reaction (please say)
    4%(1)7%(4)Vote11%(3)
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Tofurky is a mock "turkey' made with Tofu rather than meat. for vegans/vegetarians

0|0
24|16
Sponsored

What Girls Said 24

• That's cool. I'd eat it. I'm not going to complain, as long as I'm fed and full :P

I'm really easy to please :D lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd eat it; fun fact about me, out of the three meals and snacks I have daily I only tend to eat meat once. I'm not a vegetarian obviously but it isn't necessary for me to eat it with every meal and I see the benefit in not over indulging in it, but I haven't made any strict transition.

That's all I will say about that though before I trigger someone. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh, try it. Never had it before but I'm gonna at least try it when someone's been kind enough to let me come over and eat with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, seeing s how Turkey is one of the few foods i dont like id probably give it a go. But honestly, tofurkey sounds even worse than turkey... and i like tofu.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would actually be offended! I mean what the fuck! And I'd say that too. Where's the damn bird? Or the pig? Meat and sides not side and sides.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd try it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Haha, as a vegetarian, I'd have my doubts bc I don't like the tofurkey brand... so, I dunno how I'd like it. If they made it from scratch, that'd be pretty interesting actually. I'd like to try that bc I really enjoy tofu.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like turkey, so I'd eat it and hope for the best!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really a fan of meat due to texture, so I'd try it!

0|0
    0|0
  • IF it's "made from traditional soy instead of derivatives"

110% makes me happy. <3 Yummmm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Come on man.

I'm a PETA member for fucks sake

0|1
    0|0
  • I chose GTFO immediately.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean, I haven't had it before but I don't eat meat either so... i don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd try it but rather have turkey

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rather have a real turkey, but I would take a small piece and try it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id try it. I ain't got problem

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd try it.
    I'm a pretty chill chick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just would eat around it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i just wouldn't eat it

0|0
    0|0
  • Cry internally, eat it, and then never talk to that friend again.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was promised turkey because if I was I'd go elsewhere if that crap was produced.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a vegetarian and I love tofurky!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a vegetarian, but I don't really like tofu... I'd probably still eat it though

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd try it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Chances are they would have informed me beforehand. And even if they didn't, I don't see anything wrong with trying it out. Who knows, maybe I'll like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be planning my trip to Denny's at that point. Granted, I do not care much for Thanksgiving food either way. But I need meat to at least make the meal tolerable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never had Tofurky, would like to try it. My bestie in university ate Quorn lunch "meat" (mushrooms processed to look like deli meat) and it was really good!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go catch a turkey and clean and bake it right of front of them slow roast style.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would surely give it a try and I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, but it would be nice of the to give me a heads up beforehand.

0|0
    0|0
  • The original Thanksgiving had more than just turkey. Bring them a deer with the head attached.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd try it. Some tofu dishes are delicious.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Try it to see how it taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as its cooked and seasoned right I'll eat it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat much at Thanksgiving anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • No probs I like tofu anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy my friends are vegan like me.
    But a little sad because the last tofurkey killed my stomach. I just can't handle processed foods.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd eat the sides.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably want to vomit and walk out for a better meal somewhere.

0|0
    0|0