Jägermeister or Crown Royal?

I dig many different brands of liquor and may create more polls later..

• Crown Royal
    58%(11)57%(17)Vote55%(6)
  • Jägermeister
    21%(4)20%(6)Vote18%(2)
  • Comment (Make it a good one)
    21%(4)23%(7)Vote27%(3)

Most Helpful Girl

• Jager made me dry heave... Never had crown but it can't be as bad a jager

• I can only drink jagerbombs usually, but enjoy the buzz.. Crown is really smooth.

• Consider yourself lucky.. Nobody told me what a tequila popper was, but my friends sure as hell laughed at me after I drank it :P

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Crown Royal

• Good stuff. I have a bunch of those purple cloth bags they come in lol

• Well, I don't know none of these drinks. But, if I could make a choice, just based on their names, I would pick Crown Royal.
    So, I guess I can't make a real choice Lol

• yuck to both jman

• Of course.. You're probably just a beer drinker anyway. Panther piss!

• Oh yeah lol.

• Actually I pwned her before you did so you'll just have to settle for Co winner ;)

• I don't really care for either, but I'll go with Crown.

• What do you prefer?

• I'm not a big alcohol drinker in general. Of course, if I do drink it, I'll go for girly mixed drinks, Angry Orchard, Red's, etc... :P

• I haven't tried any of them though I'd like to drink Jägermeister someday, I've heard a lot of it lately.
    Since Crown Royal is a whiskey I'll say another one that I really like: Cardhu 18 year old

• That's another one I haven't heard of Cardhu.. Jager is pretty good if you drink it with energy drinks at the same time! Great buzz :)

• 0|1
  • Not a fan of either, tbqh.
    Jager is okay but.. way too mild for my taste. It's like watered down juice.
    Crown, on the flipside, is like hard liquor gone bad.

• Then what do you have to bring to the table?

• why would I be so lazy as to 'take' that from another user? I'm not sure about the cost comparison but for 20% or so percent more in terms of alcohol strength, that'd make sense.
      Sorry, I don't do videos to 'prove' shit for people online. 👌

• I didn't say anything about a video lol, that was an expression. Trust me, I know the cost difference I drink like a fish!

• Neither

• I'm not much for drinking but Crown royal is ok if I had to choose from those.

• Jägermeister bitshes... it'll make you grow some hair on your chest.

• i hate them both, but if i had to choose one it would b crown royal. the bottle is much cuter lol

What Guys Said 7