Indian food views?

How many of you love Indian food?

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• Yes me!

• Yes, i like it. The curries and gravies... and pakora... for some reason, i absolutely love pakora. And naan bread...

• The explosive diarrhea that follows is so worth it.

• Had it a few times.
    Really good.

• never tried

• Me I wish I could eat it more

• yes, i like it
    especially when it's served thali style

• Never tasted :/

What Guys Said 9

• I do, but I'm indian lol

• Well, I've been to India once and tasted some Indian food. They are ok for one time taste. When you get the same for few days frequently, you get bored. Since I'm from Sri Lanka, I have been used to hot spiced foods. Indian foods lacking those hard spices.

(OK, Now don't take this as an offence or something.)

• Heavily depends on where you go to get that food tbh. Been there a few times myself and how spicy they make it varies region by region. I remember my aunt complaining that one of the maids her son has in Bombay/Mumbai makes it way spicier than they're used to (dunno what region the maid was from though).

• Not really. Their curry. It's what is all about. Because they eat curry so much, their body odour has changed too and to me it's smells horrible.

• overall it's the best.

• I do not like Indian food.

• Never eaten it there aren't any Indian restaurants anywhere were I live I hear it's good though.

• Some of it's OK, but there are a lot of other foods that are more appealing.

• I have no idea what Indian food is maybe you can name a few dishes?

• Love it man. you rock :D