Do you suck a lollipop or bite it?

Every time I get a sucker, I want to keep it until it turns to nothing, lol, I end of biting it about half way, every time...

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• They're too rock hard for my teeth at first to bite at first. I might after it gets smaller and less crunchy, though. I suck ones when they easily fit in my mouth, and lick big ones until they get small enough to suck or bite. I enjoy sucking most, but bite to finish it off if it gets boring. lol 🍭

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• Always suck and lick. It's my special talent 🙊

1|0
    0|0
  • bite! I always bite

1|0
    0|0
  • I give it a good roll around under the refigerator to pick up all the best bits of fluff and crumbs, then give it quite the licking <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a biter..

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't eat lollipops. But when I do, I suck and bite lollipops... I also suck it at first but I end up biting it about half way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever I feel like sometimes I just take it all in one bite other times I suck on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me too...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lick the fuck out of it

0|0
    0|0
  • I suck on it for 2 minutes than crunch it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are u good sucker?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Sucking most of the time. When there's only a little bit on the stick I just bite it lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Indeed, there is something very satisfying about finishing a lolly the slow way. I suppose it's simply because you get to savor the flavor.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's the fruit one, I usually just suck it. Sherbert lollies get bitten.

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck it until it's about to fall of the stick, then I bite it most of the time. Unless it's a tootsie pop. I bite that as soon as possible

1|0
    0|0
  • Suck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lick it, I hate biting lollipops

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to make them last

1|0
    0|0
  • Suck it down to the stick

1|0
    0|0
  • Bite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how I'm feeling. Sometimes I'll bite it other times I'll just suck it until it dissolves.

1|0
    0|0
  • Suck

1|0
    0|0
  • i get suck if im alone :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Tootsie pops I bite to soon.. but if they're hard all the way through then I only suck them. I don't like biting hard candy- it's bad for your teeth haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I suck a lollipop until it's done and then I chew on the stick

1|0
    0|0
  • suck it for sure. I want it to last

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • suck it

0|0
    0|0
  • I bite it half way through it. I am not that patient. But if I was with a guy I liked, I'd lick it and suck it suggestively in order to turn him on.

1|0
    0|0