What's your favourite kind of Christmas cookie?

• Sugar Cookies
    Vote A
  • Shortbread Cookies
    Vote B
  • Gingerbread Cookies
    Vote C
  • Ginger Snaps
    Vote D
  • I'm a grinch and I hate Christmas cookies.
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also if anyone has any tips/recipes for good gingerbread cookies please share! Sadly, I attempted to bake them or the first time and they turned out terribly lol

I think I used the wrong kind of molasses. Either that or the recipe I used called for way too much Molasses. Either way, they're kind of like a bitter licorice taste that overpowers the ginger and cinnamon.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cookies are cookies! All are good especially the frosted decorated ones

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Shortbread Cookies! Argh they're the best! I usually like them plain with no icing or anything

2|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 18

• I love kipferl, a woman I work with makes me a giant box every year and the best day of my life every time

1|0
    0|0
  • Shortbread <3 Sugar cookies are good too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Off the list it's sugar cookies but my real favorite is Russian tea balls. Sometimes mom used to make them with bourbon in them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ginger cookies! Ginger bread and ginger snaps :) so good

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom makes these Christmas shaped sugar cookies but the taste like almonds and are SOoo good!

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe I'm a grinch but I'm also fat so I can't hate Christmas cookies. Sugar.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ginger snaps are always good.

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite Christmas cookie is the same as my favorite presidents day cookie, valentines day cookie, labor day cookie, you name it

Chocolate chip cookie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shortbread which my aunty makes with jam and cream on top, yum!

1|0
    0|0
  • Gingerbread cookies <3

1|0
    0|0
  • sugar cookies

1|0
    0|0
  • Sugar cookies

1|0
    0|0
  • Ginger snaps are mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • gingerbread cookies

1|0
    0|0
    • I love gingerbread cookies!

Sadly, I attempted to bake them or the first time and they turned out terribly lol

I think I used the wrong kind of molasses. Either that or the recipe I used called for way too much Molasses. Either way, they're kind of like a bitter licorice taste that overpowers the ginger and cinnamon.

• nice. haven't had them in ages. i have a memory of making them when i was a kid. i mainly remember the cookie cutter part lol. molasses is tricky though

• Peanut butter cookies

0|0
    0|0
  • the free ones in the grocery store

0|0
    0|0
  • Pillsbury sugar cookie (idk how to spell it ) . but they have a cookie for every season.

0|0
    0|0
  • Russian tea cookies!
    Molasses cookies are up there too. Yum - I'll take the ones you don't want! 🙃

1|0
    0|0