What do you like to get at Chipotle?

I had Chipotle for the first time and it changed my life (not literally). It was 10 times better than I anticipated it was gonna be. So what do you order from Chipotle?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been to Chipotle :/ If I wanna eat fast food Mexican, I honestly prefer Taco Bell's tacos than Chipotle xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Burrito with brown rice, black beans, veggies, sofritas, medium salsa, a little pico de gallo and lots of avocado. ❤

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• typically i get the chicken burrito with hot salsa and standard pico, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, refried beans, etc

but i haven't been to chipotle in over a year

• I get the burrito bowl. I pay extra for guacamole and get all of the salsas (the corn salsa, the pico de gallo, and the hot or medium -- apparently it's weird to get both hot and medium).

• I've only had it once because my staff bought it as a graduation thing in high school.
    I wish I could have more but it's out of my budget.
    I can afford a dollar McChicken over a 10 dollar burrito bowl.
    It's good though.

• The bowls. As for what I put in there, pretty much everything haha.

• Usually I get a stomach ache.

• Girls should not eat Chipotle

• Food poisoning. :)

• NOT the bloody diarrhea.

• OH I get a double wrapped burrito with brown rice, Chicken, Peppers and onions, hot salsa, Corn, Guac, cheese and lettuce

• is it some kind of a online shopping site?

• A chicken burrito!! With lettuce, tomato salsa, guacamole, and more.

• chicken and beef bowl and 3 taco shells

What Girls Said 9

• I never Have and Never Will.
    Too many Notices of People getting Sick, and its Bad Reputation for this Here, dear, is not Tantalizing enough for Me to even Try it.
    Be careful, Always a First Time down the Food Line. xx

• Hmm, didn't know this.

• Oh, my Lord, all over the news last Year, dear.. Be careful. xx

• Burrito Bowl; brown rice, black bean's, cheese, corn, extra sour cream, fajita veggies, mild and hot sauce, guac, extra chicken and tomato. With that black cherry/pomegranate juice. YUM!

• Exact order: steak burrito bowl, extra brown rice, extra beans, extra sautéed veggies, corn salsa, tomatoes salsa and lettuce.

Then I bring it home and split it into 3 portions. I'll put each portion on top of a salad 💁🏼 At school the chipotle was like an hour away so I had to learn how to make it last- and this way you save money too ☺️

• Bowl:
    Brown rice
    Sofritas (tastes just like chicken but less calories and cholesterol)
    Hot red salsa
    Lettuce
    Guac

• I've never been to Chipotle, I heard it's good.

• A burrito bowl brown rice, no beans, chicken, roasted corn salsa, tomato salsa, guac and a little lettuce on top.

• Salmonella

• Nothing but I like taking their tabasco sauce

• A burrito