Which would you like to eat?

I'm baking a ton of cookies for friends and can't decide on a recipe... I'd only like to have to do just one type also. Nobody has any allergies either! So which type of cookie would you like to eat personally?

• Red Velvet Cake Cookies
    30%(9)28%(15)Vote26%(6)
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
    63%(19)62%(33)Vote61%(14)
  • Cool whip crinkle cookies
    7%(2)10%(5)Vote13%(3)
Thanks for all the votes!! I realized that I don't have the proper type of pan to make the cookie bars, so I made the red velvet cookies! Thanks for all of the input everyone!! Here's some pictures that I took while making them! They're absolutely delicious and everyone loved them! Thanks so much! m.imgur.com/G7dhFry,wUSTtgD,m3gIyGI,EHdhjI1,iCfvK5c

Most Helpful Guy

• O. O holy crap! be my friend :D haha. And any of those are amazing but I always go chocolate chip when possible. lol. Might be slightly addicted :P

• Ahaha sure I'll be your friend 😂✌🏼️ But yeah, I figured that chocolate chip is always a safe and yummy option

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never had anything flavored Red Velvet but I've been told that it's overrated and that it doesn't have a particularly special flavor, therefore I answered Chocolate Chip Bar based on that. Is this true though?

• Actually! Red velvet does have a specific flavor, it's just a bit different. Red velvet is basically a cocoa base with a bunch of red food coloring... The food coloring actually changed the flavor slightly... Also, there's sometimes vanilla or a touch of vinegar thrown in! Everyone prepairs it differently, and personally, it's extremely delicious! For those haters of the flavor, here's something to jog your mind! Red velvet perfectly compliments cream cheese, while chocolate flavors don't... So there's a difference 😁👍🏼 hope this helps! (Try it! It's so good)

• Yeah! I think they'll be good though! Yeah! I'm always happy to help! :)

• Wait LMAO! This was before we became
      Besties 😂😂

What Guys Said 9

• I will choose option C because I have never tried it before. I want to see how it tastes. Send me a piece of it by parcel post.

• Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar because I like chocolate chip cookies...

• I love red velvet cookies, but I'm the only one so my mom doesn't make it much

• Ooh they're the best things! Also, why not try to make them yourself? Cookies aren't that hard to make, they're mostly just mixing ingredients and pulling them out of the oven at the right time. If you google "red velvet cake cookies" and select the "Duncanhines" website, there's a super simple but delicious af recipe that I highly recommended! :)

• but I like the way my mom makes them

• Maybe ask her to make you some for the holidays

• chocolate chip cookies

• Red velvet... they looks awesome and i never tried such

• I've made them before... They're soooo good

• i'm... deeply touched, never met anyone to give so much, and handmade, with cards! You are very dedicated :) unique how? as in drawings, or quotes, or? I certainly believe everyone was happy, anyone would be happy! :))

• Ahaha thanks! I guess I'm just a sweet person! I've always wanted to do something like this for a bunch of friends and aquaintances! I made them unique by putting my own little message in each! For example, for this girl named Olivia, I told her that I love her outgoing personality and love exploring and socializing with her when she's bored. I guess I drew a little bit! I made little stars and hearts on a couple of the cards :) I got lots of hugs today ahaha! Natalya, Ava, Mike, Fox... Yup! And so many smiles :)

• I would choose Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar, it seems delicious and I like creamy cookies.

They all seem delicious tough :)

• Okay! Thanks for the input! And yeah I'm honestly so stuck on what to make 😅 They all seem so good

• B. Looks delicious

• *************YOU**************

• Cool Whip because I have never tried them and they are Christmasy :)

• Yeah! That's what I had in mind as well! 🤗 I've had the other two types, and one of my friends really wanted this type also!

• Yaaaayyyyyy I'm surprised they didn't do well in the polls... They are so Christmasy and look good and fun

• Yeah! It's probably because the chocolate chip cookie bars just look really good (I think I got too sexy a picture of them! Lmao!) and there's some crazy red velvet fans out there and people who would like to try it! So I'm sure if I put up different stuff that wasn't that interesting, the Christmas cookies would've been voted higher 😁

What Girls Said 9

• Hello chocolate chip cookie bars lol <3

• Is it just me or do the plates match the shapes of the food on them?
    Anyways, my digestive system's looking forward to those chocolate chip cookie bars :D <3

• Omg! That's so funny! I never noticed that! You're so observant 🤗🙈 and lmao!! 💕🎈

• I'm late, but the first or the second choices look delicious.

• B - Obviously :D

• You had me at red velvet

• the one with chocolate yummy

• That chocolate chip cookie bar looks bomb

• I'm gna marry that chocolate chip bar

• Red Velvet Cake Cookies