Do you shop for on sale Christmas chocolate post christmas?

Me, yeah i do... because chocolate is awesome. I'll share some with my coworkers, the rest is for me.

2 boxes of 48 pc Ferrero Rocher
A box of Cherry cordials
A box of various Truffles
4 boxes of Godiva chocolates/truffles from 8 ct, 24 ct, 48 ct, 70 ct
12 Russell Stover Santa Caramel Brownie Cookies (awesome)Do you shop for on sale Christmas chocolate post christmas?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Godiva, you have good taste :P

Be careful though, some around these parts might think it's materialistic.

And yes i do it too and cuts of meat, getting prime ribeye for around half the normal price is one of the joys of post-christmas.

• Yeah most likely I will, but I really love chocolate 😊

• No I don't do christimas shopping

• ehh i dont shop for chocolate

• That's a helluva sweet tooth you got! :o

• Yeah, I ate one small box of chocolate for breakfast yesterday @TheLuckyPizzaDog was mocking me for it yesterday... I think a number of people do this and wanted to see how many people would make fun of me for it... so far, only you. I kinda expected that tho...

• @izumiblu well I assume its the only reason you'd need such a large box of chocolate. To apologize for something. Like murdering their puppy or something.

• @TheLuckyPizzaDog I dont murder puppies that often, but when i do i apologize with a six pack of dos equis.

The chocolates, i eat myself.

What Girls Said 3

• Haha, I don't. I don't need more chocolate in my life. I eat enough as it is.

• Yes!! chocolate is always good

• yeah, chocolate is like mana from heaven.. and after Christmas, its like cheap mana from heaven.

• Uh huh. What makes something awesome even better? A sale!!

• chocolate 😻😻😻