How to drink vodka?

I'm new into drinking. Can someone help me. I want to get high. I've tried vodka but with juice and lemon. Can i drink vodka without mixing anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol getting high off vodka 😂😂 you poor innocent summer child

• 😂 I'm of your age. I'm a girl I don't drink. I don't clubbing. I probably made you laugh with stupid knowledge of drinks. But thanks anyways

• Hahaha it's just funny that you're this innocent, kind of cute in a way. Just google cocktails recipes with vodka. Most cocktails use more than one liquor though, at least ones that taste good. I can tell you some of the most popular cocktails that most people like: long island iced tea, mojito, gin and tonic, screwdriver (vodka orange juice), manhattan, jack and coke, cosmopolitan, long beach iced tea, sea breeze, bay breeze, tequila sunrise, tequila sunset, pimps cup, vodka tonic, espresso martini, kamikaze.. that's all I can name from the top of my head. Did bartender for a bit a long time ago. I can't remember nearly as many drinks as I used to know haha (~200).

• Hell i didn't even know, so many drinks name. I would take a screenshot 😜. I have to try all one day.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well try going slow. Try just wine and go get yourself up. Don't do it just so u can get wasted tho. But if u are not used to the taste then it will not be 'fun'. Like anything. If someone wants to try spicy they will have to eat less spicy and work their taste buds.

Drink responsible tho.

What Guys Said 16

• you take it straight to your throat don't try tasting it. Also getting high and drunk is totally different

• Mix it with orange juice

• if you want it straight then you'll judt have to suck it up the first few times but it'll get easier

• Tell me you're joking. What is there so magical to drinking any liquor? Sure Whiskey or Scotch have a specific way, but Vodka? You simply take a shot and bam, nothing more nothing less. And no, you can clearly drinking it plain. How silly of a question is this?

PS. I tried to keep this answer pretty civil.

• I'm a kind of person who has never tried any alcoholic beverage. I haven't seen how people try vodka. No one in my family drinks neither frnd.

• Sorry, man, but Java has always had GC, and C++ was years before it (1979 and 1995). I think Simula came first as an OO language (1967).

• @goaded Interesting, I always thought JAVA was missing garbage collector. Then again I abandoned JAVA rather early in favour of Python.

• 1-shots will get you lit quick.
    2- make sure you eat before you drink and drink water please.
    3- you can shoot straight, you can chase it if you need to.
    4-vodka and sprite is good.
    Know when to stop. And before you go to bed. Drink 3-unlimited bottles of water. This will stop hangover. Gotta learn how to drink.

• Yes, you can drink it without mixing anything. Take a shot glass, pour some in, and down it.

You can also mix it with cranberry juice with ice. Personally, this is my favorite way to enjoy vodka.

• I can tell, you smoke to get high and you drink to get drunk. Vodka is down the hatch. It can be strong so take it slow.

• As I said I'm new to this. I don't know what its called drunk or high.

• All good, do you have any friends that drink. I recommend going out (or stay in) and drink with them it's funner. Also recommend jello shots and skittles with Vodka.

• Please do not drink.
    There is no good outcome from drinking.
    Alcohol is horribly self destructive.
    Also, a drunk female is easy prey for sexual predators.

• I'm at home. I never drink. I jus wanna give it a go.

• yeah but it will give you a stingy warm feeling in your throat the first couple times. it gets better the more you do it but obviously drink with moderation.

• Yes put it in the freezer to get extremely cold and then drink it neat, this is called a gimlet, usually a twist of lime is nice with it.

• when i drink i just takes shots of hard liquor and chase it with something else to drink. pinnacle whipped vodka is good for shots cause it tastes good and goes down smooth as hell.

• you gulp it down

• @TheRebelReturns we must aid

• you just drink it, I pretty much drink everything straight, why would you mix it? lol

• drink something good instead
    mojito
    caesar
    long island ice tea

• Yes you can drink straight shots. If it's good Vodka it should be relatively tasteless (still always has a taste, but it's not like rum or whiskey). Most people mix it with something, especially women. Try cranberry juice. It won't take much to get wasted.

What Girls Said 6

• If you're trying to get high off vodka... no one can help you.
    Drink that shit straight. mixing it with anything is doing yourself a disservice. if you bought vodka that you can't drink straight, then you bought shit vodka and should get something better.

• ... you don't get high from drinking. Vodka is typically mixed with juice... you can make fancy drinks with it. You can drink it straight but it doesn't taste good and it can be dangerous.

• Just swallow it

• You can drink it whatever way works for you, most times I just take straight shots of it, but look up mixed drinks using vodka and try some out

• Ok first vodka won't get you "high" it will however get you drunk... and yes you can drink it straight...

• My advice to you...😊
    Don't drink it, if you love your life. 😅😂😅

• I'm very upset with my boyfriend. Dont want to cry. I wanna show him coz of you m drinking 😜 i would jus try one shot

• Lol😂

• Lmao 😂 😂😂