Is there really that many people that don't drink?

Maybe its just the crowd I hang out with, but I'm always surprised on here how many people here say they have never or will never touch alcohol.
I do know people that don't drink much, but I honestly don't know anyone that would turn down a beer, shot, or glass of wine if you handed them one.

So is it just me or do the stats here seem odd to you too?

Cheers

• I honestly do not drink
    41%(11)40%(21)Vote40%(10)
  • I have but rarely do
    30%(8)29%(15)Vote28%(7)
  • Occasional drinker
    11%(3)19%(10)Vote28%(7)
  • I have a problem - 2 hands 1 mouth
    18%(5)12%(6)Vote4%(1)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll drink on special days like Christmas or birthday. But other than that. Nah And it has to be Whiskey.. on the rock or i ain't touchin shit.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 12

• I drink on special occasions

• I honestly dont drink. But i will if i ever make it to vegas

www.vengavalevamos.com/.../fat-tuesday.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8bcbdb055e.jpg

• I love alcohol!! I don't drink too often, but when I do I do :)

• I wouldn't get drunk, but I want to sample everything I can lol I'd turn it down if I wasn't in the mood. I hate how social drinking can be.

• A six-pack of beer in our house lasts a year, easily. I'm not opposed to drinking and neither is my husband. Neither of us enjoys it so we just don't. If someone likes it and wants to drink responsibly then go for it.

• I don't drink

• I honestly have never drank.

• I don't drink. It's an unhealthy thing to do and I'm older.

• I don't think I know anyone who's old enough to drink and never did. Even my super religious, good girl archetype best friend drinks some wine or does a shot with the rest of the crew sometimes.

• i don't drink

• I rarely if ever drink. You also have to remember the young age of many on GAG.

• Not a fan

What Guys Said 11

• A lot of people don't drink because of religious reasons. Then there's the fact drinking is a social event usually and I'm going to guess a few here don't really go out for drinks with the guys/girls.

Personally I'm a borderline alcoholic 😂

• Are you allowed to be anything otherwise, living in England?

• Lol fuck separate glasses, technically, its already /in/ a glass. Glass bottle.

• @TheLuckyPizzaDog Wow, what an excuse lol. You're clearly a trooper J 👍

• I don't drink.

I have had alcohol, a few times. I'm not against it, there's just no real point. So, I just don't drink, basically ever.

I'm the guy at a bar who orders a Coke, lol

• I honestly don't know anyone that doesn't drink. If it's before 6pm I'll have a coffee with a glass of water, after 6 pm I switch to beer or whiskey, or the occasional dirty vodka martini.

• I only drink in social occasions but considering how I take my bike everywhere you might as well as say I don't drink at all. Ain't gonna catch me drinking and riding.

• The problem only comes when the drinks are free and people keep on refilling my cup.
      "Oh look , my cup is magical , the wine keeps on refilling itself. Well don't mind if I doooo" sorta deal.

• Well I hope the pay is good at least considering how many things you have to give up to work all the way out there.

• Its not bad. Fun job

• I think most people are open to drinking. I honestly don't drink. I never did and I never will because of so many reasons.

• I don't drink and people that frequently do disgust me.

• I'm too young to drink and probably won't ever drink alcohol. People have told me that drinking is overrated.

• lol god the girls on this site are lame af

• I don't drink, but I could see myself having a shot of whiskey or bourbon every one in a while. Maybe some rum.

• I hardly ever drink.

• I never have drank before in my entire life and proud of it.