How many plates of food can you eat? Or does it just depend on the meal?

How many plates of food can you eat? Or does it just depend on the meal?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• get me some awesome food.. I'll just blindfold everyone to go for 5th time for food

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha too funny

• Show All
    • Hahaha

• I really did it.. but later on they found out that I do such things to get good chicken/pie/pizza pieces

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm trying to lose weight, but those pictures are definitely me lol. If I just let loose though, I could probably eat for hours. I used to have plate after plate after plate of food sometimes but I had to stop because of how much I was gaining. Now I'm eating a lot less and a lot more healthy

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i can only eat 2 plates

• I used to eat way more than that. I'm sure I still could, but I need to limit my portions

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• It depends on the size of the plate. hahaha I usually eat 2-3 large size plates or 3-5 medium size plates equal to 5-8 small size plates.

In a buffet, those rules don't apply. I eat as much as I can. haha

If I'm a guest in someone else's house, I don't eat much unlike when I'm at home. Don't know why. Must be etiquette or something. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends. But I can kill a seafood buffet table. 5 plates isn't enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can eat A LOT but i dont do it. It bloats be really bad and i may not be able to eat for the rest of the day.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea I can't eat more than two haha

• Lol... that depends... some of those "all you can eat" buffets give you what I'd consider a side dish plate rather than a proper dinner plate!

1|1
    0|0
  • never be a shame at a buffet. I go ham. I do 4 quarters with half time (so 5). overtime, double overtime, and don't let me get started with dessert

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha nah i do like 2 plates. But what about at home. How many can you do?

• usually 2. when i visit my parent 2+. they take care of the boi

• I can eat a whole pizza if I'm hungry. Also I can eat up to three double double in n out burger. I weigh 140 and I'm 5 '10

1|0
    0|0
    • Quick metabolism i see lol

• I eat till I explode
    nothing less

1|0
    0|0
  • I can eat an entire large pizza.

1|0
    0|0
    • I can't eat more than 3 slices

• More than you

0|0
    0|0
  • i can have 7 plates of sexy feet at the same time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I can eat an entire large pepperoni and mushroom pizza papa johns pizza at one shot... when im hungry.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only two plates! 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • only one

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao a lot a lot if I feel like it 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 or 2 depending on what it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can eat plates and plates of pani puri
    So yes, it depends on the food.

0|0
    0|0
  • i really eat whatever i want in the breakfast and lunch since the lunch down im careful of what i eat or what not

0|0
    0|0
  • I can eat way more than whats expected of someone my size. Im not a twig, but im not far from it either. And yet I eat so much. I guess two plates is my limit, depending on what the meal is, but i know for sure that for my size, eating twice as much as i need everytime i have a meal, thats unexpected.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i can eat 2-3 plates