How many plates of food can you eat? Or does it just depend on the meal?

Most Helpful Guy

• get me some awesome food.. I'll just blindfold everyone to go for 5th time for food

• Haha too funny

• Hahaha

• I really did it.. but later on they found out that I do such things to get good chicken/pie/pizza pieces

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm trying to lose weight, but those pictures are definitely me lol. If I just let loose though, I could probably eat for hours. I used to have plate after plate after plate of food sometimes but I had to stop because of how much I was gaining. Now I'm eating a lot less and a lot more healthy

• Yea i can only eat 2 plates

• I used to eat way more than that. I'm sure I still could, but I need to limit my portions

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• It depends on the size of the plate. hahaha I usually eat 2-3 large size plates or 3-5 medium size plates equal to 5-8 small size plates.

In a buffet, those rules don't apply. I eat as much as I can. haha

If I'm a guest in someone else's house, I don't eat much unlike when I'm at home. Don't know why. Must be etiquette or something. lol

• It depends. But I can kill a seafood buffet table. 5 plates isn't enough.

• I can eat A LOT but i dont do it. It bloats be really bad and i may not be able to eat for the rest of the day.

• Yea I can't eat more than two haha

• Lol... that depends... some of those "all you can eat" buffets give you what I'd consider a side dish plate rather than a proper dinner plate!

• never be a shame at a buffet. I go ham. I do 4 quarters with half time (so 5). overtime, double overtime, and don't let me get started with dessert

• Haha nah i do like 2 plates. But what about at home. How many can you do?

• usually 2. when i visit my parent 2+. they take care of the boi

• I can eat a whole pizza if I'm hungry. Also I can eat up to three double double in n out burger. I weigh 140 and I'm 5 '10

• Quick metabolism i see lol

• I eat till I explode
    nothing less

• I can eat an entire large pizza.

• I can't eat more than 3 slices

• More than you

• i can have 7 plates of sexy feet at the same time

What Girls Said 8

• I can eat an entire large pepperoni and mushroom pizza papa johns pizza at one shot... when im hungry.

• Only two plates! 😂

• only one

• Lmao a lot a lot if I feel like it 😂

• 1 or 2 depending on what it is.

• I can eat plates and plates of pani puri
    So yes, it depends on the food.

• i really eat whatever i want in the breakfast and lunch since the lunch down im careful of what i eat or what not

• I can eat way more than whats expected of someone my size. Im not a twig, but im not far from it either. And yet I eat so much. I guess two plates is my limit, depending on what the meal is, but i know for sure that for my size, eating twice as much as i need everytime i have a meal, thats unexpected.

• Yea i can eat 2-3 plates