Where in England would I have to go to get THE best, most defining dish that best represents English cuisine?

Like if you were planning a GB food run, where would you hit up and for what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whitby for the fish and chips.
    Alternatively a traditional pub in West Country for roast dinner.

• you wouldn't go for tikka masala? i heard from a very reliable source that its your land's national dish.

• Well I'll admit the curry here is 1000x better than North America. Tikka Masala was actually invented in Glasgow and not India.

Still think tourists should try stuff like Cornish pasties (traditional English food) ahead of things like curry. Hmu if you come, I'll show you a good time 😂

• Lol I don't even doubt it and I live in NY so if there's really good curry to be found in us I should've been able to find it. I don't know bout canadia so.

Yeah I kinda do wanna go for the traditional old school English foods too. I get fish n chips and curry are big, but I love homestyle cooking too. Or whatever, if that's even equivocal to traditional over there.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Good food in England is either Indian or Afghan, unless you love grease.

• Chicken Tikka Masala got voted as the national dish of Britain didn't it eh?

• I foresee a lot of Fish and Chips in your visit

What Girls Said 1

• a Jamie Oliver restaurant