I can't stop eating glue? help?

I want to stop but its soooo good

• glue is safe
  • whatever makes you happy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure this is serious but, honestly it's a danger to your health, and you need to see a doctor asap, if you feel like you can't stop yourself then make sure to stay around a friend or family member who can help and prevent your from ingesting it! Be careful!

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• My strange addiction: Girls ask Guys edition

• 0|0
  • you should really see a psychiatrist for pica

• Why are these the only two poll options? If you care about your health you will stop eating glue

• seriously?

• stop it

• I am a doctor and trust me you will suffocate to death. It will block your lungs and will prevent the oxygen exchange. Your life is precious, think about your parents at least.
    Keep all the glue products away from you. And everytime you feel the need to eat that, just distract yourself and do something else instead!

• if I keep eating glue is it possible to become immune? I dont want to stop it.

• Being a doctor, i understand people's problems very well my friend. I gave you my best advice. Implementation lies with you.

• thank you very much for your concerns. I will continue at my own dispense.

What Guys Said 2

• Just stop and throw the glue in the trashcan.

• What colors do you see?