My heart hurts?

My heart is hurting for someone I love very much and I'm trying to block it out but I can't 😔😔

Not a romantic love. Familia love 😔
My heart hurts for my baby brother😥😥

14

Most Helpful Guy

• try to make things clear to your mind. my parents really hurt me one time and i had like a year of really hard pain, but i made things clear in my mind and decided what my attitude would be towards them from now on. make steps forward. take decisions, even if they are hard for you to take. i've decided for me to move away and buy my own house and pretty much not to talk to them anymore. i don't know what your situation is, but sometimes the peace comes to your heart only when you make the right decisions for you to be happy. sometimes you're the only person in your life who can support you and the only one who can deal with the problem too. and if you manage to go through these hard times, i'm sure you will be happy and stronger too :) hope it helped

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sorry for your pain. <3
    Try distracting yourself. Do something for yourself as well, like going on a walk. Give yourself time to heal, and feel better.
    Hugs from the internet!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• i kmow how you feel im dealing with it now

• as a medical student, i proceeded to answer ur question based on my knowledge until i read ur details
    bye lmao

• why can't you be with the person you love?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!