What would you think If you saw someone eating a candy bar with a fork and knife?

Your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That is so out there... and funky... that Id honestly have no choice but to sit down and drink my water like a soup with a spoon...

• That would be a good thing for you to do that. Then you have people who drink soup as if they are drinking water. Have you look in the mirror lately.

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 12

• I would assume they're looking for a reaction out of everyone and that is precisely what I would not give them.

• Disagree

• it's funny how eating a candy bar turned into a comment about how girls choose to pee...

• @CheerGirl38139

That may not be the best example but you got the point. We humans are so erotic in what others do. Some people open Christmas gift on Christmas Eve and some do it on Christmas Moring. Some people who live in apartments do not have room to put up a Christmas tree. Some that would be odd. They put a Christmas tree on this desk top (computer).

• I'd back away and assume there was something deeply wrong with them and that any minute now they will start serial killing

• Now that's style lol

• I would think they are special...

• You are so wonderful. They are special. Just like you are special. Have a bless day.

• I just buy the mini bars and eat them with chop sticks

• Swag lad I need to get on that.

• That their high class and that their hands are too delicate to get chocolate on them.

• i would think that the person is seriously retarded

• You heard the story when you point one finger at someone that there is 3 point back to you.

• I admit I eat a pizza with a fork and knife haha!

• Weirdo

• If they what to do that. It completely normal.

• To each their I guess...