Which one looks more appealing?

It's a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon tea event in London.

1.

Which one looks more appealing?

2.

• First one
    50%(7)55%(12)Vote62%(5)
  • Second one
    50%(7)45%(10)Vote38%(3)

Most Helpful Guy

• The first one just looks more "sexy" and as a marketeer I know that's what it takes :D

Most Helpful Girl

• When you are talking about sweets and chocolates , my ideal would be the second. However, the first one would be appealing in that they are more open minded and have a variety that can apply to different food classes of people.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• I am not a follower of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but the first menu does look more appealing.

• I like the first one better.

• Probably too late to answer, but the first one is more in line with the entire sweet factory thing.

What Girls Said 3

• "A" For Abolutely, sis!
    Beautifully Done, hun!! And Ironically, I was just thinking the Other day, When is National Pancake Day?
    I recall you had Posted something like this a Year ago with National Pancake Day. I have been seeing the IHop Commercials with All you Can Eat. lol
    Thank you for the Kind Invite. xx

• lol I completely forgot about that! Kudos for remembering
      😄X

• Thanks!! I was just thinking of it when I came across a pix of you in my celly the other day I had taken on Gag over a year ago. xx

• lol!! Oh, by the way, this question is not Racist. xxoo

• first one got my attention

• first choice