What food's can't you stand?

There are so many I don't like!

Trifle, corn beef, Vegemite, soft/runny eggs, beetroot, any form of peanuts, I've probably forgotten some...

Oh, yeah, I don't like custard or jelly either

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate cilantro I don't know what it is but the taste is so bad to me

• Noo lol you don't like pb&j sandwiches is it the consistency

• Peanut butter tastes like peanuts though so I don't like it

Sponsored

What Guys Said 22

• I have a certain disdain for root beer, celery, and blue cheese, and oatmeal raisin cookies.

Root beer is the worst dislike out of those. The smell of it alone brings up a bad taste in my mouth. Every once in awhile I think, "maybe my taste buds have changed and I'll like it now." Then I try it, and I immediately have to urge to go wash my mouth out with something else. This hate is for all forms of rootbeer, whether cheap or pricey.

As for celery and blue cheese, I dislike them, but they aren't awful. There could be recipes out there that use em where I'd like it within it-- who knows. I've had celery on a side and I've tried dipping it in ranch before. The taste of it was unappealing. When I go this certain local restaurant, they throw celery on the side with my burger/fries and it always makes em soggy 😑. I can stomach celery and blue cheese though if necessary. I'd just really would rather not.

As for oatmeal raisin cookies... Well... They are basically satan itself disguised to look like a chocolate chip cookie-- That is, until you bite into and regret life.
    www.veganmecca.com/.../oatmeal_raisin_cookie.gif
    Those are my general foods which I really dislike. Any others (i. e. pickles, mustard, zuccinni) are just displeasing but not too bad to me.

• I have gotten a serious dislike for those triangled spicy chips (forgot their name) - they're so disgusting I had diarrhea from them. Never eating that shit again.

The worst thing is that people still bring them in to cinemas - stinking the whole place up.

• Tomato aspic. Why did they invent that? Spam in any form. Greasy fried chicken. Pig's feet. How the heck are you supposed to eat pig's feet?

• You like sausage? lol...
    I don't know.. i dont like anything flour based... like cake, buns, doughnuts... etc... just... ew.

• Raw squid guts, shrimp brains, and raw oyster.

• I've never tried them, but they sound gross lol

• Tastes kind of sweet and herbal-like with the snake venom.

It's considered to be an aphrodisiac (didn't know that in advance). When I tried it, I was surprised that I liked it. My friend who dared me to try it then asked, "Do you want to have sex now?" And I responded, "Of course!"

Then he burst out laughing and started telling all the staff there that I drank habushu and then wanted to have sex.

But then I was like, "Wait, I wanted to have sex before too!" :-D

• Vegemite? You're SO Un-Aussie! =P

• Haha, I'm a kiwi. Our version of veggie mite is marmite and its so much better lol 😉😛

• Marmite is a pommy invention! Vegemite might be it's bastard child, but it's ours lol

• I love pasta of all sorts and as desert vanilla ice cream.
    If one of the two is on the table, be quick to grab your portion since the rest will be gone haha :D

• Most vegetables, anchovies, hot dogs (ugh), salami, corn beef as well, vienna sausages, venison, and various hot sauces.

• Plain mushrooms, Nockies ( Potatoe like ) not big fan of eggs but will tolerate them as scrambled and Medium sunny side up.

• OLIVES
    OLIVESSSSS

• fucking deviled eggs...

• Liver, Brussel sprouts, wasabi , and clams

• Tripe I had a family member who tried to make me eat some before.

• sea food

• seafood, especially shrimps and clams.

• any type of shellfish

• green beans and cucumbers make me gag

• Turkey and bananas.

• banana, avocado,

• beef jerky

• One word pumpkin

• Mint chocolate, I just don't get it why people love it, it tastes horrible!

What Girls Said 15

• -anchovies
    -pigs blood
    -sheep intestines/liver
    -spam

• I hate:
    Porkchops
    Cottage Cheese
    Black Eye Peas
    Yogurt
    Milk
    Pickles
    Nuts
    Mayo
    Lettuce
    Olives
    Green Beans
    Okra

• I hate strawberries, peanuts, i also hate corn beef, tomatoes, twinkies, mussels, sea urchin, spray can cheese, ranch sauce, milk, sardines, anchovies, spam, avocado, dill, egg yolk.

• Ag, I hate spray can cheese too, and any other sort of processed cheese

• And milk lol, its so gross

• Lmao yeah its really disgusting, especially when you could just eat real, fresh cheese.
      And I also don't understand people who drink straight up milk. bleh.

• Ugh peanuts! Hate the smell and texture and everything! No trifle? Like custard and sponge cake? Oh and any food from the sea. Ewww

• Yeah, that's trifle. My nanna usually uses cream instead of custard theough, I just hate how it makes the sponge soggy. It's a texture thing.

• Awwww it's my favorite and I love making it from scratch but I do understand the texture thing. That's my biggest deterrent against food. Texture means so much.

• Cheese, fresh tomatoes and seafood

• I hate peas. They're so gross with their little shells and mushy insides and revolting taste.

• Sushi

• I love sunny side up eggs, but despise that like snot-film over the yolk and I like the yolk all gooey so I can wipe it up with toast. But that damn film, ew! I scrap it off every time. It reminds me too much of a long, stringy strand of snot that dangles from someone's nose. Gross!

• I am SO offended about the Vegemite :P
    I can't stand banana, pumpkin and avocado. It has to do with the texture.
    And any jerky. It's like dog treats, and it's terrible.

• most mushrooms, avocado, raw broccoli

• Coleslaw, mayonnaise, pickles, tomatoes, olives

• Sushi, raw tomatoes, wings, almost every condiment

• Meat, eggs, and mayonnaise.

• tomatoes.

• umm there is not much food that i really hate - i just don't eat