Which Latin American food you find more appetizing?

Which Latin American food you find more appetizing, and why?

• Mexican food: Quesadillas (melted cheese and other ingredients wrapped with corn tortilla).
    52%(21)58%(38)Vote68%(17)
  • Honduran food: Baleadas ( tortiilla made of wheat flour which is filled normaly with red beens, butter, and grated cheese).
    2%(1)3%(2)Vote4%(1)
  • Nicaraguan food: Vigoron (yucca, chicharron, chopped nimbro (small acid fruit) covered with coleslaw).
    5%(2)3%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • Costa Rican food: Casado (white rice, black beans, vegetables with fillet)
    12%(5)12%(8)Vote12%(3)
  • Colombian food: Lechona Tolimense (pork stuffed with rice, peas, potatoes and spices)
    2%(1)2%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • Brazilian food: Moqueca (seafood cas serole with creamy coconut sauce, coriander garnish and spices).
    20%(8)15%(10)Vote8%(2)
  • Argentinian food: Choripan (sandwich made with sausage and sauce (typically chimichurri).
    7%(2)7%(4)Vote8%(2)
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
12|14

Most Helpful Guy

• 0|1
    0|0
    • I was gonna ad Peru but the poles is not that extensive.

• Peruvian is clearly better than a lot of the cuisines you included. It's like creating a poll about East and South East Asian food and including Cambodia, but leaving out Thai food!

• Ok, ok, next time..

What Girls Said 12

• Mexican or Brazilian.
    Mexican tastes best, but Brazilian is pretty much what I eat back home on the Coast (I'm American).

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think that any of those are really my thing but the Costa Rican and Colombian looks good.

0|1
    0|0
    • The food variety of each one of those countries is much more broad, it took me almost an hour to make the poll.

• The only one I've heard of is A... and I've never had it...

1|1
    0|0
  • Being am half Argentinian, have to go with the choripan and chimichurri, you can put asado there also lol asado is amazing

0|1
    0|0
  • mexican food - even never ate it sounds delicious

1|2
    0|0
  • Can't go wrong with Latin food as far as I'm concerned♡

0|1
    0|0
  • Mexican food <3

1|2
    0|0
  • i'm not too familiar with Latin American food

but i did go to a house party where there was some homemade Nicaraguan food which was pretty damn good, so i'll go with that

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish i could try them all especially b and f

0|1
    0|0
  • mexican yum !

0|2
    0|0
  • Brazilian food for me... but there are so many other Brazilian dishes, too, worth choosing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Indeed there are a lot more dishes I could have choose.

What Guys Said 13

• accidentally voted B instead of A

my top three would be
    mexican
    brazilian
    argentine

1|1
    0|0
  • I live in California, so Mexican food is prevalent... I love it and go out for it often. There are not very many South American restaurants around so I can't give an opinion on that, although I'd imagine that I would love it!

1|1
    0|0
  • ITS TOO HARD TO CHOOSE!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Latinos cook the best period.

2|2
    0|0
  • "sea food cas serole" "beens"

0|1
    0|0
  • I like chipotle

1|1
    0|0
  • Have mostly had Mexican, have also tried Brazilian, Argentinian, Honduran and Nicaraguan. I think Nicaraguan is my favourite non-Mexican.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've really only eating Mexican food so mexican food it is

1|1
    0|0
  • I would like to try the Brazilian food, but to be safe, I would pick Mexican or Honduran.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where are the Salvadoran pupusas? :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure it's all tasty, but Colombian food that gets within 100 feet of me goes in the mouth. That is all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mexican

0|1
    0|0
  • Mexican food

1|2
    0|0