(Second part) Which one of these Latin American food you find more appetizing?

Enjoy the list!

• Guatemalan food: Guatemalan enchilada (chopped meat covered with cabbage, carrots, tomato, pepper and other vegetables, placed over fried tortilla).
    0%(0)33%(2)Vote40%(2)
  • El Salvador food: Pupusas (corn tortillas stuffed with various filling such as beans, loroco (a local edible flower), pork and cheese. It stopped with homemade potato sauce and served with cabbage salad).
    0%(0)17%(1)Vote20%(1)
  • Panamenian food: Sancocho (chicken both misex with yams, cilantro and other species and vegetable, with a side of white rice
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Venezuelan food: Arepa (cornmeal bread that can be fried, grilled, baked or steamed, is stuffed with a filling of beef, pork or eggs.
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Peruvian food: Lomo Saltado (It is plattered with sautéed onions, tomatoes and beef served with either French fries or rice, or sometimes both).
    0%(0)17%(1)Vote20%(1)
  • Ecuadorian food: Viche de pescado (ecuadorian fish soup: fish, yuca or cassava, sweet plantains, sweet corn, peanut, onions, garlic, spices, and cilantro.)
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Chilean food: Chorrillada (french fries, finely cut onion, spicy sausage, beefsteak, crowning it all, one or two eggs).
    100%(1)33%(2)Vote20%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Never had any. Venezuelan looks good

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I have never had any of these but the Guatemalan dish I would love to try

0|1