Best food market store to go grocery shopping at?

What store offer the best prices on food items overall in your opinion from your experience

πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜‹

85

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer ethnic grocery stories because they have more variety and usually offer something in their store that is cheaper then the americanized grocery stories which are always expensive, unhealthy and created for people who don't know how to cook. The middle eastern store by my house has very cheap vegetables while the chinese grocery story that I visit has very cheap beans, fish balls, fish liver, jello, water melon seeds, and cooked meals

Most Helpful Guy

• I live by a creed, one that I have always and will always abide by. "Save Money. Live Better."
    Save Money... is to realize that the foundations of the reality is fragile and we must be the shepherds of our own civilizations.
    Live Better... is to understand that we are the architects of our actions and we must live with our consequences
    The creed does not command us to be free instead be wise. Be wise and shop at Walmart.

What Girls Said 7

• It depends what's on sale that week, what you need, and how far away the store is.

• Aldi's!!! Got $30 of groceries (enough to last me two weeks) when it'd cost $70 at Walmart. They are switching to all organic too and most of the food is healthy!

• Larry's - it's a local outdoor produce market. food is fresh and super cheap. you can get 3lbs of sweet potatoes for $1 for example. for other stuff, walmart is cheapest in my area.

• let @Ephemera1 answer this question for you

• Cub Foods, only MN and IL people can recognize 🀘🏾🀘🏾

• whole foods

• Publix

What Guys Said 4

• I've gravitated lately to Food Lion.

• giant, Aldi, Weis, and Karns.

• giant tiger!!!

• Ralps