Icant get drunk not even buzzed feeling WTF is wrong with me?

last night i drank 50cl or 17 oz of 5%A beer for first time in my life i felt absolutely nothing what is wrong with me?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• you may have a high tolerance but that much isn't enough up the antsy. My 1st alcoholic beverage was Russian vodka and oj and the vodka still put me on my ass

Most Helpful Guy

• 500ml of beer isn't so much. It's one large can of beer here.

I've once drank 13 liters of beer over the course of a few hours (though it was followed by the worst hangover ever the next day).

For a first timer it might be kind of odd not to get buzzed in the slightest. I think it's better though if you start with a cocktail, maybe like a Godfather.

• There are some nights even when you're experienced at drinking where you just can't get so into the mood and will feel completely sober. Maybe that happened in your case, or you might just need to drink more. I think starting off with beer as a way to get buzzed is actually not as effective though as cocktails or shots. Try not to go overboard next time though, it takes some time for alcohol to take effect, and you don't want to overdo it and find yourself vomiting in a toilet.

• hahah , thank you very much,
      does vodka have a good taste? beer have an awful taste , which alcohol have good non-bitter taste?

• When I first started drinking, I thought beer was the grossest one. Cocktails are the tastiest and you can guzzle them up -- especially those tropical ones like pina coladas and mojitos -- they taste so good that it's a little bit dangerous since you can find yourself drunk while just finding the drink really tasty. Straight liquor like vodka or whiskey is kind of gross until you get used to it, but I didn't think it was as gross as beer. I recommend the cocktail for you for now if you want to get buzzed and join in the party and work your way up if you want to.

What Girls Said 3

• Drink something stronger and more of it

• i hope the other drinks not taste awful like beer

• you were right vodka (absolut vodka) is so much better even without mixing it with coke or other things, i didn't know it smells and taste like medical alcohol , strong taste but i like it.

• That's good then

• That's not really much lol take a shot of something that 100 proof then come back

• so my first was a complete failure lol , i hope i dont have a condition that i can't get drunk

• i can't get drunk , yes my body movements was so slow , but i was not drunk , i did know what i was doing i was awake, only feeling terribly bad and dizzy , is this how it feels when you are drunk cause i dont want that feeling at all

• When you're drunk you might not notice, for me I feel more fuzzy words are slurred coherentness is lowered, im more giggly and silly. I've only felt groggy and still drunk one time carrying on into the next day. But I've nvr had a headache or threw up yet. Everybody's reaction is diff, you can't just start drinking copious amounts and expect it to come ab

• Thats not enough, plus if you slam/shotgun you will be nice and numb.

What Guys Said 1

• dude that's like a beer and a half not many people would feel anything. If you want to feel it on your first drink you need liquor. Try a long island iced tea and drink it with a straw it might give you a buzz if you drink it fast enough