Would YOU try these weird foods?

I love to try new things! I'm not a picky person, but what about you? The pics are of things I tried and was pleasantly suprised! The items are this: Sardines, Aloe drinks, dragon fruit, nopales, and Mountain Dew flavored Cheetos. Would you try any of these? What foods would you NEVER TRY?Would YOU try these weird foods??Would YOU try these weird foods??Would YOU try these weird foods??Would YOU try these weird foods??Would YOU try these weird foods??

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I would try them besides the fish!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had all of the above except the mountain dew things

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah sure I love trying new foods

• I've had all but the sardines

• All great except for the tiny fishes. I won't eat any animal that still has bones and guts inside when it goes into your mouth. D:

• The aloe drink is good. I've had it. Sardines aren't my favorite. I haven't tied the others.

• Soaddicted?

What Girls Said 6

• I would try all of those things

• I think I would try any of those except sardines because I hate eating fish. And I've always wanted to try dragonfruit

• I would try anything as long as it doesn't have raw vegetables on it lol

• nope, probably not

• I already eat the first two things lol

• I will try anything once.