Any ideas for a simple smoothie with these ingrediants?

I have pears, apples, oranges, plums and pure orange juice, cranberry juice and milk

I don't have any of the regular stuff for smoothies, any ideas on what would be nice?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you I'd leave out the milk altogether and just go with the fruit and the juice. Maybe orange juice, cranberry juice, pears and apples. Give it a try, it can only be so bad. If it's a bit bitter then add some sweetener or some kind, or some honey.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm, cranberry, oj usually go good with some chopped up plums. orange juice and milk is hard to master but its like an orange milkshake if you can pull it off... pears and apples are a good combo with oj. Most of the fruits go together and then choose your juice. If you use milk, I would blend for a while to get the right consistency. If you got any grenadine or simple syrup, Id google some mixes.

If it were me, Id do plums, oranges chopped with oj, splash of cranberry but whatever you like best out of the fruits, Id go with. I love plums. by the way, pick up pomegranate juice, that will spice your mixes a little too!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Pear, apple with milk sounds good. Would be better with some berries but oh well.
    I don't use juices for smoothies myself, as I find milk to add a better consistency/flavour.

• You tried Looking online on google?

• Yes they all mentioned yogurt, bananas, which I don't have atm

• Okay, well, I don't know sorry

What Girls Said 1

• the pears apples and orange juice should be good, with some added sugar (blend with ice ofc.)