What should I cook this week with these healthy ingredients?

I went grocery shopping and got a lot of veggies. I actually need ideas for lunch and dinner, even snacks too. But right now I am about to make breakfast. I love eggs for breakfast, here are all my veggies: asparagus, spinach, kale, arugula, cauliflower, broccoli, bell peppers, sweet potato, celery, carrots, cucumber.

What should I make for breakfast?

I have turkey, chicken, and salmon for lunch and dinner proteins. How should I use veggies with them later?

I don't want anything to go to waste so please help!

Also fruits I have: kiwi, banana, avocado, pomegranate, pineapple, mango, lemons, strawberries, blueberries.

THANK YOU SO MUCH :-)

I have only eaten microwavable veggies they sell in the freezer section, but I wanted to buy fresh. No one in my family cooks so I need to learn.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• You could just stir fry everything, But use minimum oil or a healthy oil like coconut.

As for breakfast, you can just eat cereal with a cup of fruits. Or oatmeal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Breakfast- Scramble the eggs. Lightly saute the spinach and kale together in some extra virgin olive oil.

Lunch- Turkey sandwiches. Use the arugula, cucumber and bell peppers.

Dinner choice 1- salmon, asparagus and sweet potato mash (squeeze lemon on salmon for burst of freshness) with a fruit smoothie (kiwi, banana, strawberries and blueberries)
    Dinner choice 2- Chicken stir fry with cauliflower, broccoli, carrots

Snack- Celery sticks in any condiment that you like (or dips) you may have around the house
    Sweet potato

Another fruit smoothie- Avocado, pomegranate, pineapple and mango.

There you go. I've used all your ingredients :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Buy a steamer. Throw whatever you want to eat veggie wise into it. Get some powdered mustard seeds and sprinkle a little onto your broccoli and cauliflower to have the precursors for sulforaphane in your gut.
    Scrambled eggs and grilled bacon's always a decent breakfast.
    Grill your meat and fish, add whatever herbs and spices you want to them, throw some olive oil or coconut oil in too if you feel like it.
    The fruit you want to go easier on like if you're going to eat 10 servings of fruit and veg a day you should only eat like 2 servings of fruit.

• Eat everything raw, except for the meat. That is health

What Girls Said 4

• I would do a frittata for breakfast with your eggs and fav veggies. This would last you all week then so less prep in the morning.

Fruits I would use as snacks and dessert.

Lunch and dinner I always cook dinner, double the recipe and have the same thing for lunch the next day.
    Stir fry, protein with sweet potato mash and steamed greens and warm salads are all really good. You could roast most of those veg to make an awesome salad

• And keep any offcuts of veg in a ziplock bag in the freezer to make stock with later 😊 Same with any boned cuts of meat, when you have enough you can make some lovely healthy soups that freeze well

• Sandwiches was my first thought! Check out Pinterest or the Myfridge website.

• omelette for breakfast or make a smoothie. For lunch you can make salmon teriyaki with steamed broccoli and for dinner lemon butter chicken with sauteed spinach

• Pinterest is a good place to get some good ideas I personally would reccomend soup