Could you eat 821 POUNDS! OF COD A YEAR?

https://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-eats-about-821-pounds-of-cod-per-year/ '

Cause Dwayne the Rock Johnson does
It’s a remarkable eating plan. The 42-year old actor consumes pounds of animal protein to maintain his immense bulk — his seven daily meals include a total of 2.3 pounds of cod and 12 eggs, plus steak and chicken — but he also manages to eat two potatoes, some vegetables, rice, and so on.

Johnson eats roughly 10 pounds of food every day. Here’s the nutritional breakdown of his daily diet according to Wolfram Alpha:

Most Helpful Girl

• If he eats 2.3 pounds each day, that's 839.5 pounds per year.

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 7

• The Rock is a fricken house! That guy is such a beast, but he's awesome! I don't think I could eat as much as the Rock. Unless I trained like him. But the guy is so muscular that it's no wonder he needs to eat a lot to maintain that.

• Jesus Christ. No.

• I don't think I eat 10lbs of food in one day lol but I do like to eat a lot of fish, I just don't get tired of it.

• He's freaking awesome..
    As for me, I don't think that I can eat so much food and still live to see another day lol
    I don't like to eat so much and I am fussy about what I eat anyways.. so yeah

• No way and not just because I hate fish. I really don't eat that much food to begin with...

• Wow! No way!

No chocolate...

• I feel sorry for him - he is ruining his life to get famous. I hope he stops eventually - before his health crumbles.

• His diet is healthy no fast food

• Actually, Body Builders of his size actually need near heavy exercise and an insane amount of food.
      He's actually healthy

What Guys Said 13

• Could I get some sources on this information? Something that is actually verifiable, unlike a search engine (WolframAlpha)? I'll believe it when I see a video of Dwayne Johnson himself saying that his diet is as such.

• Probably not that's too much for me unless its 2.3 pounds of meat in total for the day I could. I've eaten 7 pounds of a 12 pound turkey last Thanksgiving.

• well I eat like 600lbs of chicken/white fish a year and 300lbs of beef + eggs and I'm a midget. The rock is huge and he is on every kind of steroids so nothing crazy

• I have a hard enough time getting it down so i just use chicken instead.

• can't say that I can.

• Jesus

• I eat a hell of a lot of fish, but that's 2.5 lbs a day. Yikes.

• The Rock is going to die of heart failure in the next five years.

• I thought he seemed fishy

• there's always so many rumors about what the rock does, its crazy

there's no way 10 lbs of food is 5k cals, according to that article

• I probably have already eaten that much in salmon and cocktail shrimp.

• Dude the entire Portuguese side of my family couldn't eat that much cod! Holy shit

• Honestly? Probably lol. I already eat way too much fuckin food and meat is one of my main foods.