Could you eat 821 POUNDS! OF COD A YEAR?

https://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-eats-about-821-pounds-of-cod-per-year/ '

Cause Dwayne the Rock Johnson does
Itโ€™s a remarkable eating plan. The 42-year old actor consumes pounds of animal protein to maintain his immense bulk โ€” his seven daily meals include a total of 2.3 pounds of cod and 12 eggs, plus steak and chicken โ€” but he also manages to eat two potatoes, some vegetables, rice, and so on.

Johnson eats roughly 10 pounds of food every day. Hereโ€™s the nutritional breakdown of his daily diet according to Wolfram Alpha:

814

Most Helpful Girl

• If he eats 2.3 pounds each day, that's 839.5 pounds per year.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• The Rock is a fricken house! That guy is such a beast, but he's awesome! I don't think I could eat as much as the Rock. Unless I trained like him. But the guy is so muscular that it's no wonder he needs to eat a lot to maintain that.

• Jesus Christ. No.

• I don't think I eat 10lbs of food in one day lol but I do like to eat a lot of fish, I just don't get tired of it.

• No way and not just because I hate fish. I really don't eat that much food to begin with...

• He's freaking awesome..
    As for me, I don't think that I can eat so much food and still live to see another day lol
    I don't like to eat so much and I am fussy about what I eat anyways.. so yeah

• Wow! No way!

No chocolate...

• I feel sorry for him - he is ruining his life to get famous. I hope he stops eventually - before his health crumbles.

• His diet is healthy no fast food

• Actually, Body Builders of his size actually need near heavy exercise and an insane amount of food.
      He's actually healthy

What Guys Said 13

• Could I get some sources on this information? Something that is actually verifiable, unlike a search engine (WolframAlpha)? I'll believe it when I see a video of Dwayne Johnson himself saying that his diet is as such.

• well I eat like 600lbs of chicken/white fish a year and 300lbs of beef + eggs and I'm a midget. The rock is huge and he is on every kind of steroids so nothing crazy

• Probably not that's too much for me unless its 2.3 pounds of meat in total for the day I could. I've eaten 7 pounds of a 12 pound turkey last Thanksgiving.

• I have a hard enough time getting it down so i just use chicken instead.

• can't say that I can.

• Jesus

• I eat a hell of a lot of fish, but that's 2.5 lbs a day. Yikes.

• The Rock is going to die of heart failure in the next five years.

• I thought he seemed fishy

• there's always so many rumors about what the rock does, its crazy

there's no way 10 lbs of food is 5k cals, according to that article

• I probably have already eaten that much in salmon and cocktail shrimp.

• Dude the entire Portuguese side of my family couldn't eat that much cod! Holy shit

• Honestly? Probably lol. I already eat way too much fuckin food and meat is one of my main foods.