Have you ever met a celebrity before?

Some female named Maame Efua from Ghana Tema Community 2 is secretly Britney Spears and Alecia Beth Moore. Her sister is Maame Rich and her mother is Minase. Her mother is secretly Taki Minase from hentai bible black. Some guy named Michael Lawrence is secretly little Wayne and he used to attend Piagentini Jones middle school when he was young. Some guy named David Lopez is secretly Inuyasha and he used to attend Piagentini Jones middle school when he was young. He used to hang out with Daja Hill, Julia Martinez, Amanda Tirado, Sydney Lake and they rough played together. Some female named Jaleesa is secretly Kelly Rowland and she used to attend 339 school of communication technology when she was young. She used to hang out with Andre Rodriguez and they rough played together. Some guy named Rodney is secretly Isaac Slade and he used to attend Washington Irving High School when he was young. Some female named Kiara is secretly Ciara Harris and she used to attend High School For Environmental Studies when she was young. She hanged out with Giovanni and Brandon. Some female named Emily is secretly Selena Gomez and she used to attend High School For Environmental Studies when she was young. She also hanged out with Giovanni and Brandon. Some woman named Ms. Smith is secretly Katy Perry and she works as an English teacher at High School For Environmental Studies. She hangs out with Ronald Gamma. This is my greatest discovery and the whole world must hear of this.

58

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nobody i cared to meet... but just Melanie Fiona, Young Joc, and Keri Hilson... no one i was trying to meet. I want to meet Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Bow Wow, Will Smith, Josh Duhamel, August Alsina, Brad Pitt, Rae Sremmurd, Jennifer Lopez, and David Beckam... I'll have to wait til i go to Heaven in order to meet Aaliyah and Paul Walker :(

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• not sure how this fits in food and beverage, but what the hey
    We had a neighbour who was the sister of Michael Ironside, met him one time he was visiting family. Nice guy, very down to earth.
    I studied entomology, statistics and biology under Jamie Seymour https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Seymour
    Had a lot of fun in his lectures

I may have run into others along this trail I vaguely refer to as life.
    Thing is, they are humans, they put their pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us.

• One of my high school history teachers was a actor when he was little.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4f5ca36ded.jpg

• Yeah I got to meet WWE Superstar The Miz Maryse and former WWE Superstar John Morrison at Best Buy before Wrestlemania 25 a few years back they are awesome people in real life

• I met a football players kid. He made me his slave in a way getting stuff for him for an autograph. Priceless.

• Wtf?

• Does it count as famous if like 2,000 + people know me?

• Never took a picture with any no

What Girls Said 4

• I went to school with the guy from Gordy.
    I went to a party with Ushers little brother.
    I met John Lewis at a wedding. Not really a celebrity.
    I saw Ludicrous at a waffle house.

• My cousin met Ivanka trump at a party when she was studying at Wharton Business School. As for me, the most famous person I know is probably my uncle.

• hmm i have been around celebrities in the clubs in hollywood and have hung out with some kids who run with the whole jenner hadid clan.

• I met Ed sheeran for about half a second once after a concert