Have you ever eaten at an Arby's before? If so, did you like it?

• Yes I have eaten at one, yes i liked the food
  • Yes I have eaten at one, i didn't like the food
  • No, i have never eaten at one
    Vote C
  • Never heard of it
    Vote D

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I quite like Arby's. My standard order is two regular roast beef sandwiches and a soft drink. And I use the tangy BBQ sauce which is ok but not great. They have a wide variety of proteins.

Most Helpful Guy

• Arby's is the BEST!! That is the ONLY 'Fast-Food' I eat!! i worked there, in High School, and their potato cakes just ROCK, if you tell them to leave them in the fryer an EXTRA 30 seconds!! I know the manager, and some of the people at the one close to me, and they don't mind letting my potato cakes crsip for a little longer, as I come in at least once a week!!
    There aren't enough of them around!!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 14

• You mean you haven't? Their beef and cheddar is legend!

• I've never heard of Arby's before but those burgers do look really appetizing!

• I'm not a fan. We have them here and I only like those Triangle potato cakes lol

• i only eat their roast beef sandwiches and steal their hot sauce and bbq sauce

• My dad is obsessed with Arby's haha. I basically grew up with it lol. I do enjoy the food, yes. We don't eat there that often anymore. We rarely go out to eat anyway

• I voted that I like the food but I like about 98% of what I eat

• Yes, I've been to them before and they have good food.

• I got the fries and a shake, it was really good :) I would go again.

• Nope

• Ok. For beginners, go there and get the beef and cheese burger with curly fries and a drink (if you care for drinks). Also, try the Arby's sauce. After that you will most likely feel happy inside.

• Yes I have eaten at Arby's but It's been so long since I have eaten there that I don't really remember what the quality of the food tastes like.

• Liked the food but could love it if more veges aboard & the help was more upbeat; not an everyday place to frequent

• Never did

• Nope I've never had it.

What Guys Said 17

• 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...ave-the-meats-tagline.jpg

UH... of course!!! They have the meats mate, they have the friggin MEATTTS!!! And those rascally crinckilly srumpdidillyumptios CURLY FRIEESS!!! Some fries modafacka😎😊.

• Of course I have and they're good

• there isn't that many arby's around here , although I have been to a couple before , one is pretty good , was another one I was at late last year and it was pretty bad but I'd say that isn't a regular occurance at arby's

• Yes I do like them but I haven't been there in forever. I'm currently trying to eat much healthier and they have gotten expensive.

• I eat at Arby's on occasion, their chicken sandwiches kick fucking ass!

That place is definitely a "premium food at a premium price" type of business model, though. Don't go there on a tight budget or for a cheap meal.

• We don't have those here.

• Nope, I never ate at one and I never will. I don't think anything on it's menu is halaal and/or tastes good.

• They have some A1 roast beef

• Yeah I like there food but it's kind of expensive as far as fast food goes here.

• I ate there and I thought it was okay.

• It's amazing food with the best fries ever.
    I always get Curly fries with cheese with whatever I get.

• nope

• I have once and it's o. k. but if I go their more often when I bring it home maybe I would change my mind about it

• Yes but I happen to enjoy explosive diarrhea

• It's been probs 8 years since the last time. I liked the food yeah.

• I feel like I have but I don't recall. I should hit them up again.

• Yes it kicks ass for fast food, try the combo of a bite of a beef sandwich some curly fries then drink a swig of coke that all works great together