Have you ever eaten at an Arby's before? If so, did you like it?

Have you ever eaten at an Arby's before? If so, did you like it?

• Yes I have eaten at one, yes i liked the food
    Vote A
  • Yes I have eaten at one, i didn't like the food
    Vote B
  • No, i have never eaten at one
    Vote C
  • Never heard of it
    Vote D
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|18

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I quite like Arby's. My standard order is two regular roast beef sandwiches and a soft drink. And I use the tangy BBQ sauce which is ok but not great. They have a wide variety of proteins.

0|4
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Arby's is the BEST!! That is the ONLY 'Fast-Food' I eat!! i worked there, in High School, and their potato cakes just ROCK, if you tell them to leave them in the fryer an EXTRA 30 seconds!! I know the manager, and some of the people at the one close to me, and they don't mind letting my potato cakes crsip for a little longer, as I come in at least once a week!!
    There aren't enough of them around!!

0|1
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 14

• You mean you haven't? Their beef and cheddar is legend!

0|2
    0|0
  • I've never heard of Arby's before but those burgers do look really appetizing!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan. We have them here and I only like those Triangle potato cakes lol

0|1
    0|0
  • i only eat their roast beef sandwiches and steal their hot sauce and bbq sauce

1|1
    0|0
  • My dad is obsessed with Arby's haha. I basically grew up with it lol. I do enjoy the food, yes. We don't eat there that often anymore. We rarely go out to eat anyway

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted that I like the food but I like about 98% of what I eat

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I've been to them before and they have good food.

0|1
    0|0
  • I got the fries and a shake, it was really good :) I would go again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Ok. For beginners, go there and get the beef and cheese burger with curly fries and a drink (if you care for drinks). Also, try the Arby's sauce. After that you will most likely feel happy inside.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have eaten at Arby's but It's been so long since I have eaten there that I don't really remember what the quality of the food tastes like.

0|1
    0|0
  • Liked the food but could love it if more veges aboard & the help was more upbeat; not an everyday place to frequent

0|0
    0|0
  • Never did

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I've never had it.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...ave-the-meats-tagline.jpg

UH... of course!!! They have the meats mate, they have the friggin MEATTTS!!! And those rascally crinckilly srumpdidillyumptios CURLY FRIEESS!!! Some fries modafacka😎😊.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course I have and they're good

0|2
    0|0
  • there isn't that many arby's around here , although I have been to a couple before , one is pretty good , was another one I was at late last year and it was pretty bad but I'd say that isn't a regular occurance at arby's

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do like them but I haven't been there in forever. I'm currently trying to eat much healthier and they have gotten expensive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I eat at Arby's on occasion, their chicken sandwiches kick fucking ass!

That place is definitely a "premium food at a premium price" type of business model, though. Don't go there on a tight budget or for a cheap meal.

0|1
    0|0
  • We don't have those here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I never ate at one and I never will. I don't think anything on it's menu is halaal and/or tastes good.

0|1
    0|1
  • They have some A1 roast beef

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah I like there food but it's kind of expensive as far as fast food goes here.

0|1
    0|0
  • I ate there and I thought it was okay.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's amazing food with the best fries ever.
    I always get Curly fries with cheese with whatever I get.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I have once and it's o. k. but if I go their more often when I bring it home maybe I would change my mind about it

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but I happen to enjoy explosive diarrhea

0|1
    0|0
  • It's been probs 8 years since the last time. I liked the food yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel like I have but I don't recall. I should hit them up again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it kicks ass for fast food, try the combo of a bite of a beef sandwich some curly fries then drink a swig of coke that all works great together

0|0
    0|0