Have you ever tried one of those energy drinks?

What are they like? I've never tried one before.

16h
I tried one for the first time last weekend. It was Red Rain with zero sugar. It was pretty good, gave me a bit more energy, but I wonder how much of that was a placebo effect.

I looked through some other brands and most of them have high sugar content; more than soda; like 50g sugar in a can. Would you like some water with that sugar?

That's why I picked the sugar free one. Don't want to put too much crap in my body.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've tried a sip of Monster Energy drink once. It was straight sugar and gross. I've also taken 5-hour energy shots before. They taste sour, but they work really well. No crash and stayed awake. Had to take for a test a few years ago. Other than that, I don't drink anything (not even coffee) to stay awake.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had red bull and I could see sounds afterwards

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• I use to drink V. During junior high school to senior high school and 3-4 extra years on top of that. "V" is tangy in taste. I liked it because of that reason. From having it so often, it didn't phase me. I didn't get any high spurts of energy, it just mellowed me out like coffee. But I haven't drunk it in ages. My ex didn't like me consuming it and I stopped drinking it because of him. I do drink it but once in a blue moon now.

• I have. I don't really care for most of them, but the Monster Zero Ultra ones are delicious.

www.bevreview.com/.../..._zeroultra_ultrablue1.jpg

• No I have never tried, I hear from people who have tried energy drinks that they have a bad after taste

• Yeah still do it's very sweet

What Guys Said 7

• I never tried one, and have no intention of trying one. Caffeine is actually poison to the the human body. That's why it wakes you up. It puts your body in poison shock. I never go with anything stronger than a Diet Coke.

• i don't like energy drinks

• I've tried them all and they don't work.

• They don't taste that great, I've tried red bull and monster. Trust me, you're not going to like it.

• I've tried it once, didn't like it. It was from Monster.

• I dunno but my friend told me they shrink your penis and I didn't want to drink them anymore

• They're awesome I use them any time I need to