Which of these alcoholic beverages do you like best?

*I am making another poll because I fucked up the last one.*
If you mix one of these alcohol types with something else, just vote for that option and comment what you mix it with.

• Wine
  • Whiskey
  • Vodka
    Vote C
  • Rum
    Vote D
  • Tequila
    Vote E
  • Beer
    Vote F
  • OTHER
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:

38

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL... this question is unfair.. it's like having to choose a kid from a set of sextuplets ;-(

It depends on the situation.
    dinner? pizza or hot dogs = beer, italian food/seafood = wine
    at a bar?
    watching a sports game?
    Shot or mixing to make a drink?

• Hold the phone... profile says 16yr, what do you know about alcohol, LOL ;-P

• When I go to the club... I normally drink tequila Shots as most are my female friends are Latinas.

If Im hanging at a sports bar with my buddy, I prefer whiskeys/scotchs. I use to have a bar near my old job and the bartender would always have a rock glass of Wild turkey and a pitcher of Yuengling waiting for me.

If it's cold out, whiskey/shots, when it's summer Light beers (bud light/corona) or mixed drinks ( rum& coke, gin& tonic, margaritas).

a lot of times when I'm out it depends on what is cheapest, "best bang for the buck".

"Mothers a bartender" not in NJ?

• Okay thanks. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer a beer during a hot day OR a glass of red wine during cold nights (merlot or cabernet). I picked beer in the poll though :)

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 2

• Other as in neither... Not my thing... Each of those just tastes bitter... Cocktails - they're awesome. When you can't taste the alcohol.

• Wine. I don't really like the taste of of beer or other strong liquor