Vegetarian/vegan/animal lovers what would you do if I told you I just killed a chicken and if you don't eat it, I'll kill another chicken! Lol?

Pretty straightforward, and there's no escape

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• They'd say, go eat your chicken, because guess what, you aren't vegetarian so you are going to eat meat anyway whether they do or not...

• I'll eat it and punch you in the face (Just kidding) 😂

• I wouldn't eat it. Those deaths are on you, not me, and I wouldn't humour your sick ass brain.

What Guys Said 5

• i eat meat but i'd tell you to keep on killing animals that's on you.

i don't negotiate with terrorists

• Vegetarian here. Kill as many chickens as you want, I ain't eating this shit lol

• If I were to say, I'd have to hide my own opinion! LOL!!

• really easy. Do what you wanna do. If a single thing such as not killing someone to fulfil your wishes can't be understood by you and if you're threatening me, I don't think you would care even if I ate that chicken. You will continue to kill more harmless animals and no amount of teaching will ever get into your head. So no thanks, I won't let you get what you want because you won't stop either way.

• no problem
    prepare the other one as well
    I love me a tasty chicken