Are you shy, confident, or brave?

I am shy and I am afraid to dance in front of people. The reason is because I feel like all eyes are on me and I am being watched. It feels so uncomfortable. I am also afraid to perform, give a speech, and a presentation in front of multitudes or even a small number of people. I have stage fright so my body trembles uncontrollably and my heart beats very fast. And because of this I make up excuses to hide in the bathroom. I don't have confidence or bravery. If only there was a way I could conquer my shyness and stage fright. I don't want to make a mistake and I don't want to make a fool of myself.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hide in the bathroom :p
    I do feel nervous but once the presentation starts/ a few minutes pass by, I start to relax

I have stage fright too but that's not something I feel too worried about. But I still danced with my best friend/ and my sister when we were/ are bored and in the mood to dance.

But yes, I am shy. I like that about me, but ofc there are times when I realized that shyness is good but not all the time; for example, when it's time to give presentation, I just have to do it. No other choice.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Nope, I'm confident and outgoing - most extroverts are.

• Yes, I am shy, confident or brave, but I'm too afraid to tell you which one.

What Girls Said 6

• I am exactly the same.

• I am extremely SHY just like you

• I am all of them in one

• Hella shy

• I am a mix.

• very shy.