Name the 4 dudes and girlys 😏?

Name 4 things you make that your family boyfriend girlfriend friend cousin wife husband kids don't care just pick 4 things you cook or bake that they can't get enough of 😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😮. Me my family can't get enough of twice baked potatoes , breakfast burgers, Boston cream donut's and Katies Mac and cheese what are yours?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• My family loves the chili I cook , they go nuts for my zucchini bread I bake , I occassionaly cook French toast and my mother absolutely loves it.

• Of course I fix potato salad and Cole slaw which are amazing , they go nuts for those

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad's cookies, my grandma's pot roast, my mom's chicken, my aunt cranberry sauce, my Dad's brownies

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• 1. omg I have no idea what your trying to ask. 2. if you're trying to ask what four foods my family can't get enough of that we make our selves. That would be pretty much anything that you cook on the grill we can not get enough of.

• I'm asking something you make that everyone else can't get enough of

• My family like my Kubab, Kabab, Kebab or whatever you guys call it... I'm good at this because I've worked in my cousin's restaurant and Kebab was the most ordered food.

• Lol I made this half asleep so it's worded wrong I was saying name 4 things that you make your family or friends love

• ohhh... then here's the answer

• Repeat the question

What Girls Said 1

• My mom's apple cake/pie and cinnamon rolls, my aunt's desserts, my dad's burgers, my chocolate moussè and my brother's wok... more than four things lol