Shall I eat a pizza or a salat today?

really can't decide

• pizza
  • salat

913

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls If I was there size doesn't matter if you think that your rear is big and needs to massaged I will do it and if you ever asked me to smell a fart I would do it you aren't fat

Most Helpful Girl

• Live life with regrets. I could get hit by a car today and I'd rather not be lying on the ground, dying thinking, "I could've had that pizza." Eat the pizza. Unless you're like a friend of mine who loves salad so much that she freaks out every time we go somewhere that has free food and sees they have salad.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 8

• personally, id go with both

• Pizza and a salad.

• you do know it is called salad right? Not salat?

• pizza, life is too short. imagine crossing the road, dying, and the last meal u had was a salad. how would that make u feel? lol. nah, just kidding go eat that salad.

• Salad*

• yes I know. sorry i thought its with an t like its written in german. English isn't my first lamguage

• No worries and I meant go with Salad.

• Pizza because I've never heard of a "salat.".

• sorry. *salad. English isn't my first language and here where I live its written with a t

• I would go for the pizza. Then again why not have both.

• Pizzzza Pizzzza!!!